MovieBox App APK is a free application that allows you to watch latest HD movies or TV Shows online. MovieBox is available for Android APK, iOS, Windows PC and Mac. While this application is not available on Google Play Store or Apple App Store due to the nature of content available, you can still be able to install on your Android and iOS devices easily. You can also install MovieBox app on your PC or Mac by using Android emulators such as BlueStacks App Player.
About Movie Box
MovieBox has a large database of movies and shows. You can search for most of the popular movies and TV shows, and more often than not, you should be able to find it here. When you select a movie or a TV show, MovieBox shows you some details like the genre, year of release, rating and a brief synopsis. It also gives you the option of streaming various qualities like Full-HD, HD or other standard definitions if available. Most of the files are available on multiple servers. You can choose any one. I didn’t find any difference in the streaming speeds or quality irrespective of which server I chose.
You can watch Movies and TV shows organized in these categories: Updated, Popular, New, Ratings, and 3D. You can also choose a genre of movie that you want to watch. You can also search for older movies by using the search feature. You can also mark a movie as your favorite and it is saved to your Favorites list for easy access.
How to watch Movies and TV shows with MovieBox App
You don’t have to create an account to access any content on the app.
For playing any video, you will have to install VPlayer. If you already have it installed, nothing needs to be done. MovieBox prompts you and takes you to the Play Store directly, in case you don’t have the player installed. Now, you can directly stream any video from within the MovieBox app.
The video and audio quality was great for the ones that we checked. The ones I tried were streamed at 720P and I have no complaints about the quality. VPlayer did show ads, but they only appeared when you are not in full screen. Not obtrusive, but a bit irritating. We didn’t mind them. VPlayer also gives you the option of downloading the entire video to your phone which is nice. You can just download a whole bunch of movies on your home network, and watch them freely without incurring any mobile data charges.
MovieBox App Updates
Since MovieBox is not available on Play Store, the app has inbuilt updated checker which periodically checks if there is a new version to download. When it finds a new update, the app prompts you to upgrade to the latest version. We recommend you to keep the app always updated so that you can enjoy all the new features the developers of the app release with the new versions.
How to Install MovieBox APK on Android
- You need to first download the MovieBox APK from the link provided.
- You have to enable installation of apps from unknown sources on your phone if you haven’t already done it. The setting can be found here. Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
- Now transfer the MovieBox APK to your phone if you have downloaded the APK on your desktop. If you already have the APK on your phone, you can proceed to the next step.
- Tap on the MovieBox APK file, by using any file manager app you might have. Or if you downloaded the APK directly to your phone, you can find it in the Downloads folder.
- Now, you should be prompted to install the app on your phone. It would show some warnings, but you can ignore those. Tap on “Install” start the installation of the application.
- Finally, you should see the message “Application Installed”. That’s it. You are ready to stream HD movies and TV shows directly to your phone. The application, when installed will be named as Movie HD.