BrowserCam provides TextNow for PC (computer) download for free. Although TextNow app is developed to work with Android as well as iOS by Enflick Inc., you can also install TextNow on PC for your laptop. Ever thought what is the best way to download TextNow for PC? Do not worry, please follow the important steps below that will get you started in no time.
TextNow, an app that promises free text and calls, both voice and video, is yet another communication and social app among the myriad of apps like WhatsApp, Skype, and WeChat. In the times of free messaging apps, SMS is really a redundant concept. TextNow is here to save you from costly SMS and voice calls.
TextNow is completely free. There are no limits on the number of texts and calls that you can make. However, the free version is supported by ads, which you can get rid of by purchasing a subscription.
TextNow lets you send text messages, pictures, make voice calls and voicemails. You also get a dedicated phone number which your friends can call you on. You can make unlimited calls to other phone numbers in US and Canada. You can also call international mobile numbers at very low-cost. If you can also earn money in talk time for international calling if you are willing to complete some offers in the app.
TextNow is a bit different from other personal messaging apps. It's a hybrid, cloud-based carrier, which combines WiFi and cellular services to provide you free text and calling features throughout the world. TextNow calling rates are very competitive and cheaper.
The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use. You can sign in with your username and password. And TextNow syncs all your conversations on all your devices and even on the web browser so that you can resume your conversations anywhere and anytime.
Call quality was okayish. We experienced a few call drops here and there. There seemed to a considerable lag at both ends. The voice quality was ok but was terrible on slower networks. Call switching between WiFi to cellular wasn't as seamless as we would have liked.
Overall, TextNow is not really there yet, we felt. It still has a long way to go. In comparison to other apps, we would probably not recommend using TextNow if you are not always on WiFi. Although for texting, we didn't find any major issues. When it comes to calling, TextNow will disappoint you often. Till the developers sort out the basic issues, TextNow is probably not a great app for personal messaging.
1. Download BlueStacks free emulator for PC using link available on this website.
2. When the installer finishes downloading, click on it to start the installation process.
3. Read the first 2 steps and then click "Next" to go on to the third step of the installation.
4. If you notice "Install" on screen, click on it to get started with the final installation process and click "Finish" after its finally done.
5. Open up BlueStacks App player from the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. In order to install TextNow for PC, you must link BlueStacks emulator with a Google account.
7. Good job! It’s now simple to install TextNow for PC by using BlueStacks emulator either by searching TextNow app on the Google Play Store app or through the use of the apk file.
If at all, you do not find the TextNow app on the Play Store, you could still freely download the APK using this site and install the app. If you wish to use Andy emulator instead of just BlueStacks or if you are planning to install free TextNow for MAC, you can still refer to the above steps.