Control app for the Anthem AVM 60 and MRX 520, 720 & 1120 audio-video receivers.
Published by  Anthem AV
14  Ratings11  Comments
4.0.3 and up
Anthem MRX Remote 2 APK Description
An app that contains the remote control function of the Anthem AVM 60 audio-video processor and MRX 1120, MRX 720, and MRX 520 audio-video receivers. Similar in functionality to the factory remote control, the remote control app functions through the local network, allowing operation from a different room. Commands relating to one another are grouped on separate pages. To change page, swipe the screen sideways.
1. Software v2.088 or later must be installed in the MRX/AVM.
2. The MRX/AVM must be connected to the same local network.
3. The first time that the app is used, the MRX/AVM must be powered on beforehand so the app can apply necessary settings.
4. MRX/AVM can be controlled by one IP control device at a time, and responds to the one with the more recent connection.
5. This app is not recommended if a custom IP or RS-232 control system is or will be controlling the MRX/AVM. To prevent conflicts, it is normally best to use one type of network control.