bScanner is a little, flexible and easy-to-use app with kinds of features satisfying different situations in your android phone. It allows you to scan documents, certificates, credit cards, invoices, tickets etc with high quality image & PDF output.
It is also a camera scanner with simple and efficient user interface whose main tone is black & white with teal embellished throughout the app.
How to scan docs?
- Two kinds of way to scan docs — Scan from Photos or Scan from Camera. After scanning your docs, you can check the scans or edit them immediately without any delay. The things you can do include ADD MORE SCANS, ADJUST, REORDER, and DELETE.
- When you ADJUST the scans, it means you can rotate, capture, enhance your scans. That is how the app works, the key feature to turn a photo to a PDF file or an image.
- Rotate to find the right direction to display your scan.
- Capture helps you locate the precise point on your scans, then crop the right area to show the scanned content more accurate.
- Four modes you can choose to enhance the scans—Original, Black&White, Color, Grayscale. Meanwhile you can adjust the brightness. How to mange your docs?
- In the main page, Recent view shows the files you latest added which helps you find docs more conveniently.
- Folders can be added to deposit docs. One doc contains a series of pages. You can rename them to make them more distinguishable.
- Searching docs is available on the All Scans module and Folders module. You can find any doc with typing in whatever included in the docs’ name.
- Every folder, doc and page can be shared with email, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Evernote or Wifi directly to your computer.
- Save all the scans to your phone gallery.
- Move/Copy/Delete docs and pages.
- Print directly in the app if your connect a Printer. Make the app more efficient.
- Turn on the Camera Scanner immediately whenever open the app.
- Auto save the scans to gallery.
- Default enhancement after scanning.
- Default PDF size to email the docs.
- Protect your documents with a passcode. Have any Questions?
- If you have any problem about bScanner app, please email us at [email protected]
, and we’ll help you to figure it out asap.