The Griffith App provides students to Griffith University (Australia) with a diverse suite of interactive features to enhance their university experience.
- myGriffith: access to student's myGriffith account.
- Maps: intuitive Maps that allow users to navigate and find places of interest on each campus.
- Email: access to Griffith’s student email.
- Safety & Security: provides access to important phone numbers and websites, giving all campus stakeholders peace of mind.
- Timetable & Schedule: access to student's upcoming schedule and class timetable.
- [email protected]
: a mobile friendly interface for using [email protected]
to access on-line course material (Blackboard)
- PebblePad: access to PebblePad e-portfolio.
- Transit: Directions to Griffith, Griffith internal bus and QLD Translink timetable information.
- Fee's & Payments: Pay student fees or purchase a range of items required at the University.
- Food & Shops: view information food outlets, retail and shops on campus.
- Library: library hours, search for resources, place holds, and check borrowings and more.
- Parking: information about parking on campus.
- Computer Labs: indicates where available computers are in Labs across all campuses.
- Student Computing: information about computing and resources at Griffith.
- Employment: access to CareerBoard and Unitemps for information about jobs and career opportunities available to students
- Ask us: a mobile friendly interface where staff, current students and future students can instantly have their questions answered.
- Social Feed: aggregated feed of social media and news from Griffith.
- Events: provides event information from a range of university calendars.
- Phonebook: search the public directory for students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Open Day: information for prospective and new students about Open Day
- Student Services: information and resources about student services and disability services
- Textbooks - information about bookshops or trade, buy and sell second-hand textbooks on the textbook exchange.
- Degree Finder - Access info about available programs and courses on degree finder.
- International - information for international students.
- Accommodation - information about options available to those wanting to live on campus.
- Alumni: information and links for Griffith Alumni.
- Surveys: complete your course feedback survey on your mobile and tell us what you thought of your course.