**Special Delivery: Use code PLAY15 for 15% off your first order!**
Download the only one-stop app that delivers food, drinks and more with the tap of a button!
Just plug in your address and delivery.com dishes up all the local restaurants and stores that deliver to you. You can browse thousands of menus and order food from your favorite restaurants; find beer, wine, and spirits for fast, free delivery; get groceries to your door on demand; and even schedule pickup and drop-off for your laundry and dry cleaning. One app. Everything you need in the neighborhood. Delivered.
- Why use the app? Well, for starters, you’ll get exclusive app-only discounts. Like this one: Score 15% off your first order of $15+ (up to $15 off) with code PLAY15. See? Already off to a great start!
- Order takeout from your favorite restaurant or let us suggest popular places and menu items near you.
- Search by cuisine (Chinese! Pizza!); food item (spicy tuna roll!); alcohol (anything from "white wine" or "whiskey" to hard-to-find craft beers); or whatever else your stomach's grumbling for.
- Compare prices from local cleaners for wash-and-fold laundry and dry cleaning services. Then press a button to get clean clothes delivered. Who says delivery’s just for food?
- Earn Delivery Points for the stuff you already need and get more stuff for free. Genius!
- Pay with Android Pay, Paypal, Venmo, Visa Checkout, cash or credit card, and save your info so you only have to enter it once. You can also save addresses, order history, and favorite orders for quick reordering.
- Opt in to push notifications for more exclusive app-only discounts and promotions.
- Enjoy award-winning customer support via phone or live chat.
- Available in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and hundreds more cities across the US.
The app is completely free to use, and the easiest way to get food, alcohol, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning delivered. What other app can do that?
You must be 21+ to order or consume alcohol. Please eat and drink responsibly.
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at [email protected]