★ Whispering Eons - #0 Genesis of a Dying Earth
★100% free / No ads / No in-app purchases
A VR game designed for Google Cardboard
-like head-mounted displays (HMDs), but also playable in plain 3D mode if you don't have an HMD. No controller required, but you can use one.
Following the success of the Alien Apartment Cardboard/VR
demo, MiCk Software is proud to offer the first episode of Whispering Eons
, Play Store's first cyberpunk
space-opera adventure game.Genesis of a Dying Earth
offers over an hour of adventure, featuring an engaging plot, thoughtful interaction, breathtaking visuals, original music, easy navigation, and plenty of nods to major cyberpunk movies and gamesfor for diehard fans of the genre.Whispering Eons
gameplay was inspired by the classic point-and-click adventure games, but features a top-class gaze-and-stare VR interaction system. We don't want you to just play the story. We want you to live the story.
NB: the game is not rated adults only but is still intended to a mature audience (nudity).Game Features
* Each scene has immersive puzzles (no mismatch)
* Breathtaking scenes and cinematics
* A beautiful ambient sound track
* Interact with non-playing characters (NPC)
* Interact with your environment
* Explore the planet Gaea through Ryan's eyesTechnical Features
* Cardboard magnet and game pad compliant (but not required)
* Can be played hands-free, or with a keyboard or joystick
* Highly optimized (can be played on a Nexus 5)
* High-quality video (anti-aliasing) option for high-end devices
* Supports Google Cardboard, freefly VR, Homido, Durovis Dive,Samsung Gear VR,...)Game Tips
* You may deny "Read sdcard" authorization as it's not mandatory
* For the best experience, play in VR mode using a Cardboard-like headset
* Wear headphones to enjoy the audioscape
* The game difficulty ranges from average to difficult, so you may not solve all the puzzles the first time you play. You are welcome to contact me for hints if you get stuck.
* If you encounter a technical problem, please contact me before giving a poor rating at the Store.
* Special: Listen to your own music in the apartment scene via the living room terminal (files must be in /sdcard/media) FAQ / Help :
* Michael Clark - English editing
* Sergey Shakhnazarov ([email protected]
) - Russian fan translation.
* Thebarnowl ([email protected]
) - English editing
* Luis Vázquez ([email protected]
) - Spanish fan translation.
* Alessandro Venezia ([email protected]
) - Italian translation.twitter: @mick_software | insta: @mick.software | web: https://sites.google.com/view/micksoftware