MotorData OBD allows you to easily diagnose your vehicle’s engine control unit and other systems (with a plugin purchased), as well as turn off 'Check Engine' indicator (MIL) after repairs are done.Car models supported (via OBD2, EOBD):
• US market models from 1996;
• Japan market models from 2002;
• Europe market models from 2001 and diesel-engine models from 2004.Car makes supported via OBD-II protocol:
Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Infiniti, KIA, Hyundai, Ford, Mazda, GM, Daewoo, Opel, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW, Suzuki, Subaru, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen, Seat, Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi, Lada (since 2011), SsangYong, Chery, Great Wall, Volvo, Land Rover.Supported adapters:
• ELM 327 Bluetooth / Bluetooth mini / Wi-Fi.Features:
• read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs, fault codes), Freeze Frame data;
• stream data from engine and other systems: vehicle speed, engine RPM, temperatures, pressures, oxygen sensors readings, short-term and long-term corrections and other data available via OBD-II standard;
• view parameters (PIDs) on real-time charts;
• record parameter logs;
• lookup DTC explanations for P0 и P2 codes;
• expand functionality by obtaining plugins within applications, like ‘Toyota + Hybrid’ plugin for extended diagnostics of Toyota and Lexus, including hybrid Toyota Prius, and other models like 4Runner, Allex, Allion, Alphard, Alphard Hybrid, Altezza, Altezza Gita, Aristo, Auris, Avalon, Avanza, Avensis, Avensis Verso, bB, Belta, Blade, Brevis, Caldina, Camry, Celica, Corolla, Corolla Axio, Corolla Fielder, Corolla Rumion, Corolla Runx, Corolla Spacio, Corolla Verso, Crown, Crown Majesta, Estima, Gaia, Harrier, Highlander, Hilux, Hilux Surf, Ipsum, Isis, Kluger, Land Cruiser, Land Cruiser Prado, Mark II, Mark X, Matrix, Opa, Noah, Platz, Premio, Previa, Prius, Probox, Progres, Raum, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Sienta, Soarer, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza, Verossa, Vitz, Voltz, Voxy, Windom, Wish, Yaris, Yaris Verso
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Toyota + Hybrid’ plugin: engine control module (ECM), automatic transmission control module (TCM), hybrid power train control unit, high-voltage battery, ABS, SRS, ESP, AC
• right-hand drive (RHD) vehicles for Japan domestic market (JDM) are supported
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Nissan’ plugin: engine control module (ECM), continuously variable transmission (CVT), and other systems.
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Mitsubishi’, ‘Hyundai’, or 'KIA' plugin: engine control module (ECM), and other systems.
• supported ECUs with activated ‘Subaru' plugin: engine control module (ECM), brakes (ABS), transmission (ATF incl.) and other systems.
Prior to purchasing a plugin, we recommend testing app’s free functionality and compatibility with your vehicle and smartphone. All supported parameters will be visible, but values available in plugins will be masked with a # sign.
Try becoming an autodoctor using your elm 327 scanner device!
Some ELM327-based adapters v2.1 made in China sometimes do not follow specifications, so we cannot guarantee app's full functionality with them.
The "Reference info" section contains free descriptions of 70 most common dashboard warning lights and indicators, towing rules, wheel replacement and tire repair procedures, as well as ways of jump-starting your car with a discharged battery. After purchasing one of the "Warning-lights-and-indicators" plugins, you will know the meaning behind several dozen additional dashboard lights and get recommendations on what to do if an indicator turns on.
Your feedback is always welcome and will let us drive the application development. Please send your messages to [email protected]
Specify make, model and year of your car.
For professional data on diagnostics of Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian cars please check out our online information system http://motordata.net