Think Like an Analyst, Invest Like a Pro
Curious if your stocks will rise or fall next week?
KOSHO simplifies your investing process by utilizing the latest deep learning algorithms and news analyses to forecast the following week's financial markets.
[KOSHO's Core Features]
● Make better informed investing decisions
- Deep learning algorithm analyzes over 30 years of market history
- Includes 20,000 + stocks and financial indexes on deck
● Here's what KOSHO predicts after one week
- Major indexes such as oil, gold, foreign exchange rates, and economic indicators
- Stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (NASDAQ)
- Stocks listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), as well as exchanges from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, and the German Stock Exchange
- 22 major cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and Ethereum
● Deep learning recommends stocks & thematic portfolios
- VR & AR, drone, electronic cars, and solar enenrgy are among the few that are included
● Catch real-time stock charts, categorized news reports, and the latest financial trends
● View the connections between the past and current financial markets through relevant news reports
● Earn and redeem coins through our AI quiz and use them to invest in yourself
[KOSHO's Accuracy Rate ]
● KOSHO's deep learning engine is called 'Market Dreamer.' Its overall accuracy rate ranges between 60-80%, while it includes new rates every 3 months. Market Dreamer analyzes the past 30 years of market history and utilizes nearly 400 million data to detect which day in the past resembles the most to today’s financial market.
● Who operates KOSHO?
KOSHO is run by QARAsoft (QARA) - a fintech startup that provides deep learning based robo-advisory services. QARA's technologies are used by KB Financial Group and Hanwha Asset Management. QARA has also been selected to work with Gartner, a global research firm based in the U.S. To become Series A, QARA has received investments from Nexon's venture partner NXC and Kingsley Ventures, which is U.K. based capital venture firm.
● If you have any questions, please contact us!
email: [email protected]
Address: Seoul Gangnam-Gu, Tehran-Ro 427 WeWork Tower 17th Floor (06159)
Address: Seoul Mapo-Gu, Bakbum-Ro 31 Gil 21 Seoul Fintech Lab