We’re tired of all the shouting matches and echo chambers on social media, and thought you might be, too. So we decided to build a place for a smart discussion about the news.
Around here, we still believe rigorous journalism and bold ideas are powerful things that will shape the future. We also believe that our readers collectively know more than we do. In our new app, we’ve gathered a community of curious thinkers and doers to have high-quality discussions about the most important stories each day, and we’d like you to join us. It’s like an ongoing discourse with people like Bill Gates that you’ll be able to carry around in your pocket and contribute to.
- News for you, curated by us--featuring all major publishers including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Quartz (hi!), Recode, the New York Times, WIRED, Reuters, and many more.
- Stay informed with notifications on the important stories
- Personalize your news feed with the topics you love.
- Follow your favorite thinkers from technology, finance, business, politics, and more.
- Pick the stories that interest you and share your ideas with the community
- Engage with an informed community of leaders, subject matter experts, and curious minds.
Who You’ll Be Joining:
Richard Branson (Founder, Virgin Group)
Arianna Huffington (Founder & CEO, Thrive Global)
Kai Fu Lee (Founder, Sinovation Ventures)
Adam Grant (Professor & Author, Wharton School)
Sallie Krawcheck (Founder and CEO, Ellevest)
Ian Bremmer (President, Eurasia Group and GZERO Media)
And many more!
We hope this app makes you smarter, and because we believe our readers collectively know more than we do, we can’t wait to learn from you! Let us know what you think at [email protected]
Terms and conditions: https://qz.com/about/terms-conditions/