BrowserCam provides you B612 for PC (Windows) free download. Despite the fact that B612 app is developed for Android, Windows Phone and iOS by Line Corporation. you can easily install B612 on PC for a laptop. Have you ever wondered how to download B612 PC? Don’t worry, we have a few helpful instructions below.
In the crowd of so many photography apps, B612 from Line Corporation is a worthy mention. Don't go by its name, if you haven't tried it yet, you should definitely try it out today. It is undoubtedly one of the best selfie and photo editing apps out there. It's packed with loads of fun and exciting new features that you might not find anywhere else.
B612 has lots and lots of filters. The coolest feature of the app is its Vignette feature, which makes the most important parts of your photos pop out by darkening and blurring out the borders. You can also create 3D pictures by using its "Collage Shot".
B612 is frequently updated with new filters regularly. Although it is specifically designed to capture fabulous selfie shots, it also has a lot of editing and formatting options. You can also capture short video clips, and share them instantly through any of the social channels.
The user interface is well designed and intuitive. While in the camera mode, you have to swipe right and left to change the filters. Swiping up and down toggles the front and back cameras. You can also add funny stickers to your selfies in real time. The newly added augmented reality filters are a great feature to make your snaps lively. It can add awesome virtual backgrounds and ambiance to your captures. Tapping and holding the capture button activates video recording mode.
Collage feature in B612 offers a lot of variety and options. You can also choose an existing photo from your gallery and apply filters on it. The developers of this app are very active. New features are being frequently added, and each upgrade has not failed to surprise us yet. B612 is an awesome selfie app which has the best features when it comes to taking pictures with filters and effects in real time. It may not have all the edit functionalities that you would expect for a photography app, but B612 is definitely one of ou favorites. If you are more into photo editing apps, you can check out PicSay or PicsArt Photo Studio.
1. Download BlueStacks for PC using download option available on this page.
2. As soon as the installer finishes downloading, click on it to begin the installation process.
3. During the installation process simply click on "Next" for the first two steps after the installation UI appears.
4. Once you see "Install" on the monitor screen, please click on it to start with the last installation step and then click "Finish" to complete the installation process.
5. From your Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you decide to install B612 for PC, you need to link BlueStacks Android emulator with your Google account.
7. Lastly, you’ll be taken to Google Play Store app where you can search for B612 app and install B612 for PC or Computer.
In case you don’t find the B612 app on Google Play Store, you may still download the APK using this web site and install the app. You can go through the above instructions even when if choose to go with Andy OS emulator or if you choose to select free install B612 for MAC.