Download Free Cardboard for PC with our tutorial at BrowserCam. Despite the fact that Cardboard app is introduced for Google’s Android together with iOS by Google Inc.. one might install Cardboard on PC for laptop. Let us know the requirements in order to download Cardboard PC on Windows or MAC computer without much difficulty.
The First thing is, to select an effective Android emulator. You’ll find so many free and paid Android emulators suitable for PC, but then we propose either Andy or BlueStacks because they are reputable and as well compatible with both of them - Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) and Mac os. It’s actually a wise decision to be aware of ahead of time if your PC possesses the suggested OS requirements to install Andy android emulator or BlueStacks emulators and additionally look at the known issues discussed in the official web-sites. It is relatively simple to download and install the emulator when you are all set to go and simply consumes couple of minutes or so. Simply click "Download Cardboard APK" link to begin with downloading the apk file to your PC.
1. Begin by downloading BlueStacks App player in your PC.
2. Begin the process of installing BlueStacks App player by simply opening the installer when the download process is completed.
3. In the installation process simply click on "Next" for the first couple of steps as soon as you find the options on the computer screen.
4. When you see "Install" on screen, simply click on it to get started with the final installation process and then click "Finish" immediately after it’s ended.
5. With the windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut open BlueStacks app.
6. Since this is your very first time you installed BlueStacks App Player it’s important to connect your Google account with the emulator.
7. Congratulations! It’s simple to install Cardboard for PC with the BlueStacks Android emulator either by searching for Cardboard app in google play store page or through the use of apk file.It’s time to install Cardboard for PC by going to the google playstore page upon having successfully installed BlueStacks Android emulator on your computer.
You could potentially install Cardboard for PC while using the apk file if you do not see the app on the google playstore by simply clicking on the apk file BlueStacks software will install the app. Should you decide to use Andy OS rather then BlueStacks or you you would like to install free Cardboard for MAC, you may still continue with the exact same process.