About Heads Up For PC
Download Free Heads Up for PC using the guide at BrowserCam. Even though Heads Up app is developed and designed for Android and iOS by Warner Bros. International Enterprises, you could also install Heads Up on PC for windows computer. Let's explore the requirements in order to download Heads Up for PC on Windows or MAC computer without much pain.
Heads Up is a fun and hilarious family game based on the game that Ellen Degeneres plays on her show which you can now play at your home with your friends and family. It's basically a guessing game where you are shown clues which help you guess.
First, you select a category. The first player holds the phone to his head, with the screen facing towards the other player. The other player gives hints for the word that the app displays, and the first player needs to guess the word. If the first player correctly guesses the word, they score a point and tilt the phone to bring up a new word. The first player can also pass to bring up the next question without scoring a point.
There are several categories to choose from including animals, pop stars, popular movies, music, and more. Each game lasts for a minute within which you have to guess correctly. Both the players take turns to guess, and whoever scores the maximum wins the game. There are some rules though: you can't give a hint which is directly related to the answer like the song's lyrics or a similar rhyming word.
Heads Up is pretty much like dumb charades, which is still a fun game at many parties and get-togethers. It is the perfect game for your house parties, road trips and gatherings. The interface is pretty simple to use. The main categories available are celebrities, movies, animals, accent, and characters. You can also record videos of the players who are giving hints to help you and share them with others. Heads Up is completely free to download and play.
Heads Up is quite entertaining for people who are new to the game and can easily be a hit with your friends. But the excitement fizzles out quicker than you can imagine mainly due to the lack of variety. However, it's definitely worth your time if you are looking for some fun games. Other such word games which you can try out are Wordfeud and Words Crush.
How to Download Heads Up for PC:
1. Start by downloading BlueStacks on your PC from the download link available on this page.
2. Immediately after the installer completes downloading, open it to begin the setup process.
3. During the installation process click on "Next" for the first 2 steps when you see the options on the computer screen.
4. You may notice "Install" button on the monitor screen, click it to begin the last installation process and then click "Finish" after its finally done.
5. At this point, either through the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks emulator.
6. If its the first time using BlueStacks app, you have to connect your Google account with the emulator.
7. Congrats! It’s now simple to install Heads Up for PC using BlueStacks App Player either by searching Heads Up app in the Google Play Store app or by making use of the apk file.
You can also install Heads Up for PC using the apk file if you don’t see the app in the Play Store by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks emulator will install the app. If you want to use Andy Android emulator as an alternative for BlueStacks or you have to install free Heads Up for MAC, you can still refer to the above points.
Please click on below link to download Heads Up APKDownload Heads Up APK