Kika Keyboard - Emoji Keyboard, Emoticon, GIF for PC
Download Kika Keyboard for PC free at BrowserCam. Even if Kika Keyboard app is built for Android operating system or iOS, you can still install Kika Keyboard on PC or for the laptop. You should explore the requirements that will help you download Kika Keyboard App on MAC or Windows computer without much hassle.
Kika keyboard is a fantastic invention by Kika AI team, with over 100 million worlds wide it is undoubtedly one of the most popular keyboards which are not made by Google.
The Kika Keyboard app is not a single keyboard but is a complete market or Play Store of Keyboards, with over 1600 + emoji and hundreds of keyboard themes to choose from, Kika Keyboard can be called the CM launcher of Keyboards which is still alive. The keyboard is undoubtedly not built for minimalists as the themes are equipped with all types of features you could imagine. The keyboards can be personalized in every way you could think of, though there are many themes for minimalists, I would recommend something like Gboard if you like to keep it minimal.
Besides having a lot of themes and customization options, Kika Keyboard also has many keyboard setting options, including having complete control over functions like vibrate on keypress or blocking offensive words, another thing I liked about this keyboard is that with its advanced algorithms it automatically predicts what word you are going to type next. It also underlines words with wrong spelling regardless of what application you are using which is not a standard feature in most of the keyboards. The most amazing thing is that it is entirely free with the almost negligible number of advertisements, though some features need purchase, most of them are free.
This app also has a dedicated news section which also contains funny images and videos along with some trending videos picked by the app itself especially for you based on your searches. This article is excellent for making your mind fresh and keeping up with the current affairs.
This keyboard is famous for its vast collection of emojis or emoticons, which are used heavily nowadays to express feelings. As many of you know, emojis are not supported by all apps and services like SMS. So this keyboard also comes with a collection of text emojis like - (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , (￣(エ)￣) , (≧∇≦). The keyboard also provides GIF support for applications which are GIF-friendly like WhatsApp. It also has its collection of stickers which can be sent as an image on chatting apps like the messenger.
You also get to use many shortcuts while us in the keyboard on any application. These alternatives include -
- Theme Change
- Clipboard access
- Font Change
- Layout & Style change
- Customization options to change keyboard background and text size
1) Fantastic theme store with over 50 + free themes to choose from.
2) Ability to change key press sounds and fonts
3) Over 1600 emoticons to choose from an option to download even more.
4) A dedicated news section within the app as well as a shortcut on the keyboard to keep up with current affairs and get funny videos at your fingertips.
5) Various on keyboard shortcuts including text selector tool, clipboard, customization options.
6) Helpful features like autocorrect, word prediction & spelling error detector.
7) Ability to send GIFs and Text Emojis.
Out of various paid and free Android emulators offered to PC, it isn’t a quick task as you imagine to find out the most efficient Android emulator that works well on your PC. To help you out we are going to recommend either Bluestacks or Andy, both of them are unquestionably compatible with windows and MAC OS. It may be a good idea to be aware of beforehand if you’re PC has got the minimum operating system requirements to install BlueStacks or Andy emulators and check the recognized bugs registered on the official sites. It is straightforward to install the emulator once you are all set to go and takes merely few moments. Click "Download Kika Keyboard APK" button to get started downloading the apk file into your PC.
How to Install Kika Keyboard for PC or MAC:
1. Start off by downloading BlueStacks App player for the PC.
2. Begin the process of installing BlueStacks emulator by simply opening up the installer when the download process is fully finished.
3. While in the installation process just click on "Next" for the initial two steps as you get the options on the display.
4. During the final step select the "Install" option to begin the install process and click "Finish" as soon as it is finally over.
For the last and final step just click on "Install" to get started with the final install process and then you can click "Finish" to end the installation.
5. Start BlueStacks Android emulator within the windows or desktop shortcut.
6. To install Kika Keyboard for pc, you’ll have to link BlueStacks App Player with the Google account.
7. Well done! You can now install Kika Keyboard for PC through BlueStacks app either by searching for Kika Keyboard app in google play store page or through apk file.
Every day lots of android apps and games are deleted from the google play store mainly if they do not comply with their Policies. Even when you don’t get the Kika Keyboard app in play store, you could still download the APK from this web page and install the app. If want to go with Andy for PC to install Kika Keyboard, you may continue with the same method anytime.
In this download section you can either just download the Kika Keyboard - Emoji Keyboard, Emoticon, GIF APK or download the recommended Kika Keyboard - Emoji Keyboard, Emoticon, GIF FOR PC bundle which comes with the APK file as well as Bluestacks app player. After installing the blustacks you will be promopted with the Kika Keyboard - Emoji Keyboard, Emoticon, GIF google play pop up, click on install which installs Kika Keyboard - Emoji Keyboard, Emoticon, GIF in few minutes.