Download Pixel Gun 3D for PC free at BrowserCam. Learn how to download as well as install Pixel Gun 3D on PC (Windows) which is developed and designed by Pixel Gun 3D. You’ll come across a few key points below that you need to follow just before you start to download Pixel Gun 3D for PC.
Pixel Gun 3D is available for both Android and iOS. Although it is available for free on both the platforms, it is supported by ads. Pixel Gun 3D is a first-person shooting multiplayer game. There's also a single player mode, known as the Survival Campaign, where you face a bunch of zombies attacking you from all sides. All the playing modes involve similar gameplay.
You get to roam around, jump and shoot your enemies. You can choose your weapons and maps. Your enemies come in different shapes and sizes. The controls are quite intuitive, although the graphics could have been a bit better. The sound effects and the background songs enhance your gameplay experience. The game recommends that you use your headphones for a better experience.
Pixel Gun 3D is mostly popular for its multiplayer game mode. Playing in the survival campaign has its own challenges, but playing with real opponents is where the game shines. You can play with your friends either within your local network or globally with just anyone over the internet. As with any other multiplayer game, you will need to a good internet connection to play in multiplayer mode. As many as 8 players can play a multiplayer game at a time, while in the cooperative mode, only 4 players can play the game. You can also chat with other players while playing the game.
The multiplayer mode is quite awesome and interesting. The single player mode wasn't as entertaining. The graphics and sound effects are just average. The controls and gameplay are ok. Pixel Gun 3D performed well on even low-end devices, given that it didn't need to render high-quality graphics. If you are an FPS lover and want performance rather than aesthetics and great graphics, Pixel Gun 3D is definitely worth the try. If you have a pretty high-end smart phone and are absolutely focussed on graphics, you might not like the game as much. You can also check out a few other similar games: Sniper 3D Assassin for PC and Critical Ops for PC
1. To start off, make sure you download either BlueStacks or Andy OS for your PC from the free download link available on this web page.
2. Begin installing BlueStacks Android emulator by launching the installer when the installer is downloaded on your computer.
3. Go through the first two steps and click "Next" to proceed to the last step of the installation process.
4. On the very final step, choose the "Install" option to get started with the installation process and then click "Finish" when it is finally completed.
5. From within the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks App Player.
6. Before you can install Pixel Gun 3D for PC, you will need to connect BlueStacks Android emulator with your Google account.
7. To finish off, open Google Play Store app which allows you to search for Pixel Gun 3D app and install Pixel Gun 3D for PC or Computer.
It's possible to install Pixel Gun 3D for PC by using the apk file if you can’t get the app on the Google Play Store by simply clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks app will install the app. If you ever wish to go with Andy emulator for PC to free download Pixel Gun 3D for Mac, you can follow the above procedure.