BrowserCam introduces SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC (Windows) download for free. Glu developed SpongeBob Diner Dash app for Android mobile phones as well as iOS, however, you should be able to install SpongeBob Diner Dash on your PC or laptop. You’ll notice a couple of important guidelines below that you need to consider before you can start to download SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC.
SpongeBob Diner Dash is a casual and fun game with 7 fun-filled levels whose characters are based on the popular TV series. It's a restaurant simulation game, pretty much like any other restaurant game like Diner Dash. It's fun for a few hours but gets boring quickly after sometime due to lack of variety and engaging content. SpongeBob Diner Dash is free to play although it is supported by ads and in-app purchases which can help you get special in-game items.
You, as SpongeBob get to control various restaurants and run the business. You are supposed to attend to your customers, seat them at their preferable places in your restaurants, take orders, serve food, present the bill and finally clear away the dishes. And since you have to wait on so many tables you need to make sure that none of the customers are neglected. They might leave fewer tips or even walk away if they are not attended promptly.
As you collect your bills and tips, you can use this money to upgrade your restaurants and set up new businesses. Some upgrades can make your customers more patient, thereby increasing your business while others can help SpongeBob to do stuff faster. You can also take help from your friends when there are just too many customers to attend to.
SpongeBob Diner Dash is a simple game. It doesn't promise you a lot of things, just a bit of fun gameplay with a splash of your favorite SpongeBob characters. Other than that, we felt the gameplay was quite dull and boring after a few minutes. There's just not enough in the game to keep you engaged and entertained. The graphics and visuals are okay considering that it borrows it's appearance heavily from the animated TV series. We would recommend you to try some other alternatives like Cooking Dash 2016, World Chef or Cooking Fever.
1. To start off, you have to free download either BlueStacks or Andy android emulator to your PC using the free download link provided at the beginning of this page.
2. When the download process is over, open the file to get started with the setup process.
3. Go ahead with all the common installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for a few times.
4. On the very final step click the "Install" button to start the installation process and click "Finish" when it's over.
5. Open up BlueStacks Android emulator from the Windows start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut.
6. Before you can install SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC, it’s essential to assign BlueStacks App Player with your Google account.
7. Eventually, you’ll be able to open Google Play Store app that lets you search for SpongeBob Diner Dash app by utilizing the search bar and then install SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC or Computer.
Right after you install the Android emulator, it’s also possible to use the APK file to install SpongeBob Diner Dash for PC either by simply clicking on the apk or by launching it via BlueStacks app. If you decide to install Andy OS as a substitute for BlueStacks or you would like to install free SpongeBob Diner Dash for MAC, you can still continue with the steps listed above.