SuperSU for PC
BrowserCam presents Supersu free download for PC (laptop). Chainfire developed Supersu app for the Android and also iOS but, you can install Supersu on PC or laptop. Ever wondered the best way to download Supersu PC? Do not worry; we will break it down for everyone into easy steps.
Rooting an Android phone sound a lot of hustle and work and surely it is but the real trouble starts once you are done rooting your Android device and now have to manage it. Rooting your android device can grant you a massive number of privileges like -
- Ability to install custom ROMs
- Uninstall pre-installed apps that you don't want!
- Ability to block ads from any app
- Install any application, regardless of it being compatible with your device
- Ability to Update to the latest android version
- Ability to backup all of your data stored on the device
You must have read or heard the famous Stan Lee dialogue " With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibilities ." While Rooting gives you the power, SuperSU takes the responsibilities.
SuperSU is a fantastic application for people who have their Android devices rooted and are not able to manage it. Now by maintaining it, I mean that once you root your android device, you are the one who decides to which app you are going to permit to use the root access and to which app you are not. SuperSU gives you full control of that by letting you manage all your apps root permissions; you can both give the app permission, revoke the apps permissions by using this app.
This app saves a lot of time as unless you have rooted your android phone with a one tap root application like king root, managing those permissions is almost impossible unless you install an app like this.
This app comes in two different variants, one is paid, and other is free. There is not much of a difference between the two except a few more features and controls and no ads in the paid version. The free version is enough for you if you want this app just to manage the permission, but if you 're going to take full advantage of your rooted device, the paid version is worth the price.
The first thing is, to select an Android emulator. There are so many paid and free Android emulators designed for PC, but Bluestacks or Andy OS are well-known plus compatible with both Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) and Mac systems. It’s an excellent idea to be certain in advance if your PC has got the recommended operating system requirements to install BlueStacks or Andy emulators. Finally, it is time to install the emulator which will take few minutes only.
How to Install Supersu for PC or MAC:
1. Download BlueStacks for PC with the download option shown on this page.
2. Right after the installer finished downloading, open it to begin the install process.
3. Check out the first two steps and click "Next" to proceed to the next step in the installation.
4. When you notice "Install" on screen, please click on it to begin the last install process and click "Finish" soon after it’s finished.
5. Begin BlueStacks emulator via the windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut.
6. Since this is the first time you installed BlueStacks software, you will need to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Next, you’ll be taken to google play store page where you may search for Supersu app through the search bar and then install Supersu for PC or Mac.
Right after you installed the Android emulator, you can make use of the Android application package file in order to install Supersu for PC either by simply clicking on Android application package or by opening it via BlueStacks emulator. If you ever wish to go with Andy OS to download Supersu for Mac, you can still follow the same exact method at any time.