Download Free Astro File Manager for PC using this tutorial at BrowserCam. Metago built Astro File Manager app for Android mobile and iOS, however, you can even install Astro File Manager for PC or laptop. Ever thought about how can one download Astro File Manager for PC? Do not worry, we have broken it down for everyone into user-friendly steps.
Astro File Manager is a file browser app for your smartphone. Given that Android phones generally do not come with a file browser application, Astro File Manager is one of the first things you should try out to browse your phone's file system. It comes with a free ad-supported version and also a paid ad-free version.
Apart from the basic file browser functionality, Astro File Manager also allows you to browse shared folders on a network or even cloud services, although they don't seem to work all the time. You can browse your SD card very easily, and copy, move or delete files or folders. At first, it takes a little time to scan the file system, but pretty quickly it comes up to speed. You can easily create and manage files and folders through the app. It also provides themes to customize colors for your folders.
The user interface is clutter-free and easy to navigate. It leaves you with ample screen estate for tapping on files, folders or other options. Network shares can be accessed through Bluetooth or WiFi connections through SFTP or SMB. To add a new SMB connection, you will need to install Astro's SMB module from the Play Store.
Astro File Manager also has a backup option. You can backup your folders on SD card with just a single tap. You can also backup your files to Astro's cloud service, and then access these files on other devices as well. Although you need to sign up for a new account if you already haven't got one.
Astro File Browser, for a file browser application for your mobile phone, is just OK. It does the job without many bells and whistles. We like it for its simplicity. There is a lot of competition in this space, and most other file browser apps seemed very cluttered with a lot of extra things and features. If you are looking for a simple one, Astro File Manager is definitely worth the try. You can also try ES File Explorer or Super File Manager.
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC using the link available on this website.
2. Start on installing BlueStacks emulator by just launching the installer once the download process is finished.
3. Move on with all the straight-forward installation steps by clicking on "Next" for a couple of times.
4. During the very final step click the "Install" button to start the installation process and click "Finish" whenever it is completed.
5. From your Windows start menu or maybe from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you can install Astro File Manager for PC, it is crucial to connect BlueStacks Android emulator with a Google account.
7. Eventually, you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store app where you can search for Astro File Manager app by using the search bar and install Astro File Manager for PC or Computer.
You could potentially install Astro File Manager for PC using the apk file if you can not search for the app on the Play Store by simply clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks software will install the app. If you’d like to download Andy OS instead of BlueStacks or you choose to download and install free Astro File Manager for MAC, you can continue with the above steps.