BrowserCam offers Criminal Case for PC (laptop) free download. Criminal Case app is developed and designed for the Android and then iOS by Pretty Simple, but you can also install Criminal Case on PC for MAC computer without any hassles. We have compiled a few important steps that will help you get started with installing Criminal Case for PC or MAC.
Criminal Case is a quite interesting Hidden Object Game(HOG) adventure game, where you try to investigate various cases and solve the crime by finding hidden objects and clues. You are a cop, who is in charge of cracking criminal cases.
Your objective is to investigate various crime scenes by tapping on different objects scattered around the scene. The faster you solve the case, you get more points and rewards. Although it's not as real as the actual cops and investigators, it's definitely a big motivation factor to solve the case as fast as you can. You earn stars by solving cases which you can use to perform autopsies, analyze evidence or even question witnesses.
The crime scenes are elaborate in its details since that's the main focal point of such games. Criminal Case scenes can be a little disturbing, not really for the faint-hearted. You will come across a lot of blood, cut parts of human body, decomposing body parts, and corpses in almost each crime scene.
Criminal Case follows the premium model, which has been the latest trend for most games. It is free to download and play, but it shows you ads. The other way of monetization is to ask players to buy items and stars through in-app purchases, which can help you solve the cases faster.
The gameplay takes a bit of time to master. The crime scenes are quite interesting and intriguing at first, but after solving a few cases, it starts to get a bit boring. You might be stuck on a few crime scenes forever unless you try to cheat and find solutions that are freely available on the web or you spend your hard earned cash to purchase hints.
Overall, Criminal Case is a good game, but it quickly becomes too boring to have any replay value. This is definitely not for kids or people who aren't comfortable with blood and severed human bodies. You can also try out other similar games not related to crimes, but which implement similar gameplay: Hidden Object Mystery Society or Home Makeover 3 Hidden Object.
1. Firstly, you need to download either BlueStacks or Andy for your PC, both free, by using the free download button mentioned at the beginning of this post.
2. When the installer completes downloading, double-click it to begin the setup process.
3. Carry on with all the easy-to-follow installation steps by clicking on "Next" for a couple times.
4. When you see "Install" on the screen, click on it to start with the final installation process and then click "Finish" right after it is done.
5. Using your Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks app player.
6. Add a Google account by signing in, this might take a short while.
7. Good job! You can now install Criminal Case for PC through BlueStacks App Player either by searching Criminal Case app on the Google Play Store app or by using the apk file.
It is easy to install Criminal Case for PC using the apk file if you don’t find the app on Google Play Store by just clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks app will install the app. If you opt to download Andy Android emulator as an alternative for BlueStacks or you are going to download free Criminal Case for MAC, you can still follow the same exact steps.