BrowserCam presents Drag Racing for PC (Windows) free download. Though Drag Racing app is designed for Android and iOS by Creative Mobile, you can install Drag Racing on PC for a windows computer. You’ll find a couple of important points below and it is advisable to pay attention to the instructions before starting to download Drag Racing for PC.
Drag Racing is a car racing game for your mobile phone. It's not a full fledged racing game as Asphalt Nitro or Need for Speed No Limits, but it is equally enjoyable and addictive. In the game, you are not expected to steer your vehicle, but the only controls that you are given are the accelerator and gear shifting.
At the start of each game, the racers line up at the starting point and wait for the signal to start the race. When the race starts, tap on the Gas pedal and shift the gears using your thumb by tapping the up and down buttons. There are cues that help you making perfect gear shifts. If you have nitrous, you can use it to gain more speed. The player to reach the finish line first wins. That's all the gameplay is about.
The key to winning a race is to have a good car with great engine performance and timing your gear shifts. The races are rather short, although you can play as many number or races as you like. If you fail to shift the gears properly, your engine will blow out and the race ends, with you being the loser.
Winning races wins you bonuses, which can buy you new cars, engine upgrades, new tires, turbo etc. There are no detailed customizations available to make your cars perform better.
There are 3 different modes.
Drag Racing is completely free to play but it is supported by ads. The ads at times were irritating especially when full-screen ads are thrown at you. Race Points can be bought by either winning races, which is painfully slow, or you can use some real cash to buy them through in-app purchases. Most games nowadays seem to employ this Freemium concept.
Drag Racing is a simple racing game and it is quite easy to master after you play a few games. It's all about timing. However, there's not a variety to the game. No beautiful tracks or scenes. All the races look the same. You will probably get bored of it after playing a dozen races. It's a racing game with relatively limited options.
1. To start with, you’ll have to download either Andy os or BlueStacks on your PC from the free download button displayed at the start on this web site.
2. Start with installing BlueStacks Android emulator by opening the installer after the download process is completed.
3. During the installation process just click "Next" for the first couple of steps when you see the options on the screen.
4. On the last step click on the "Install" option to get started with the installation process and then click "Finish" when ever it is completed.
5. Start BlueStacks App player from your Windows start menu or desktop shortcut.
6. Since this is your first time using BlueStacks software you’ll have to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Next, you must open Google Play Store app where you can search for Drag Racing app and install Drag Racing for PC or Computer.
It is easy to install Drag Racing for PC by using the apk file in the event you cannot find the app on Google Play Store by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks App Player will install the app. If you prefer to go with Andy OS or free download Drag Racing for Mac, you can still stick to the same steps as mentioned above.