BrowserCam presents Hill Climb Racing for PC (laptop) download for free. Discover how to download and also install Hill Climb Racing on PC (Windows) which is developed by Fingersoft. It's a very popular and enjoyable game. If you wish to install it on your PC, you can refer to the instructions available at the end of this post.
Hill Climb Racing is a very popular casual racing game for your smartphones. This game is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and is also available from Amazon App Store. We would also suggest you try it out first on your PC. This game is available for free on all platforms, although its development is supported by ads.
The game is one of the most interesting physics-based racing game. You get to control a 4x4 vehicle, riding up and down the hills. You collect coins and fuel along your journey. Try to keep the vehicle steady, and do not allow it turn fall over or flip which will kill the driver and the game will end. You have to start over again.
By collecting coins, you can buy upgrades like engine, tires, suspension etc, which will give you more control over your vehicle, and help you travel farther in the course. You can also accumulate coins by watching ads, but for some of the levels, you probably will end up spending real cash through In-App purchases. However, it is also possible to play this game without spending a single penny, but be prepared to spend hours together to collect more and more coins.
Controls are simple, and you should be able to easily master them in a few minutes. But, mastering any kind of terrain is another topic altogether. No terrain is same, and to successfully complete a level, you need to have really quick fingers. Although there are just 2 controls, the brake, and the throttle, mastering and perfecting them will take a considerable amount of time.
The animations and visual effects are perfect. It runs smoothly even on low-end phones. Sound effects are OK but get a little boring after playing for a few hours.
Hill Climb Racing is a good time filler, and it doesn't ask you your undivided attention. You can easily pause and resume the game whenever you want. It is popular among kids and teenagers but is also played by adults. In the beginning, you can't resist the temptation of your failures on difficult levels, but it kind of gets boring after some time. If you are looking for a game to play for very short durations like while waiting for your bus, or on the train, Hill Climb Racing has got all that you need.
1. The first step is to download either BlueStacks or Andy android emulator on your PC by using the download button above.
2. After the installer is downloaded, click on the installer to begin the installation.
3. Click through a couple of steps and click "Next" to go on to the last step of setup.
4. On the last step, click the "Install" button to begin the installation process and then click "Finish" when it is finally over.
5. Straight away, either from the Windows start menu or maybe from desktop shortcut open BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you can actually install Hill Climb Racing for PC, it is crucial to link BlueStacks Android emulator with your Google account.
7. Finally, you can go to Google Play Store to search for Hill Climb Racing app and install on PC or Mac.
As you installed the Android emulator, you’ll also be able to use the APK file if you want to install Hill Climb Racing for PC by simply clicking on the apk. If you plan to go with Andy OS to freely download Hill Climb Racing for Mac, you can still stick to the same instructions mentioned above..