Free Download Fishdom for PC with our tutorial at BrowserCam. Learn how to download and then install Fishdom on PC (Windows) which is developed by Playrix Games. There are a couple of fundamental points listed below that you should consider before starting to download Fishdom for PC.
If you haven't player Fishdom ever, you are missing out the fun in the aquarium. It's basically a 3-color matching casual game, with gorgeous graphics, great animations, and the cute sea-animals, which are the main characters in this game.
As with any other color matching games, Fishdom provides you with almost the same gameplay, with a variation of scenes, characters and the greater level of challenge. The pieces in the maze are sea-animals like star-fishes, prawns, snails, octopuses, turtles, and sea-shells. The main objective is to dissolve the pieces by creating sets of 3 or more by swapping pieces. Once the pieces dissolve, new pieces dive in to take up the empty spaces. You are expected to finish the tasks within a specific number of moves.
The tasks get more and more challenging gradually as you level up. There are lots of achievements and boosts that you can collect as you play. And if you complete a level successfully, you are rewarded with gold coins which allows you to shop for game items. Using these coins, you make take care of your aquarium, feed your pet fishes and other aquatic animals.
You can also play with your friends in the multiplayer mode. The graphics are awesome and the 3D rendering and visuals look amazing on the best of the phones. Fishdom also has some great background scores and the sound effects are just perfect. Fishdom seems like a mashup of a color-matching game with a virtual pet-simulation environment. The concept is unique and the developers have executed the concept well.
Fishdom is available for free although it is supported by ads and in-app payments. You can buy items for your aquarium if you are short of gold coins through in-app purchases. The game as such is not that difficult to understand or play, however, some stages or puzzles can be difficult to crack. It's a casual time pass game which you can pick up and play anytime you want. Bejeweled Classic, Fish Adventure Aquarium, and Ae Lucky Fishing are some other games which might be interested to play if you like Fishdom.
1. The first thing, you need to download either Andy android emulator or BlueStacks on your PC from the free download link provided at the start of this page.
2. As soon as the installer completely finishes downloading, double-click it to start the installation process.
3. Check out the first 2 steps and click "Next" to go to the next step of the installation.
4. You may notice "Install" on-screen, just click on it to begin the final installation process and then click "Finish" when it’s done.
5. From within the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. If its the first time using BlueStacks app you need to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Well done! It’s now easy to install Fishdom for PC by using BlueStacks app either by searching Fishdom app on the Play Store app or by utilizing the apk file.
It is also possible to install Fishdom for PC using the apk file if you don’t find the app on Google Play Store just by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks App Player will install the app. If at all you prefer to go with Andy emulator to free download Fishdom for Mac, you can still continue with the above steps.