Flow Free for PC
BrowserCam provides Flow for PC (computer) free download. Flow, available for Android and iOS, is developed by Big Duck Games Llc. However, you can also install Flow on PC for Windows or MAC computers. You will find some instructions download Flow PC on MAC or Windows computer without much hassle at the end of this post.
Flow is a puzzle board game for your phones. It's very easy to play and keeps you engaged with its varied levels of difficulty. You are supposed to connect the colored dots by drawing lines between them, also taking care that no lines should overlap other lines. You swipe the board to create lines between same-colored dots.
The lowest difficulty levels give you a 5x5 board, while for the experienced players, the highest difficulty level presents you a 9x9 board, which obviously makes things a bit more challenging. There are two game modes:
- Normal Mode, where you keep solving stages in a level, and gradually move up to the difficulty levels.
- Time Trial, where you are tested for your speed and accuracy.
As you progress in the game, more colored dots are introduced and the board gets bigger, and so does the difficulty of each stage. The gameplay is pretty straightforward, and users should be able to get a hang of it in a few minutes. Due to its simple gameplay, Flow is suitable for all age groups. It does stimulate your brain to think hard; especially for the difficult levels. Each stage has just one solution, and you have to figure it out either with a minimum number of moves or within a specified time interval. However, you can choose the time duration or the difficulty level to play with if you just want to play for fun.
The controls are simple. To join the dots, you draw lines between them by swiping on the grid. Once the dots are connected, the line lights up confirming your move. The graphics are ok for this type of a game, not too fancy, not too dull. Sound effects are limited to the sound of flowing water when you draw lines on the board.
The game is completely free to play, though it is supported by ads, full-screen and banner ones. However, you do have the option of buying more difficult levels through In-App purchases. You can also turn off all ads when you buy a pack from the developers.
Flow is a simple puzzle game and can be played by just about anyone in a matter of few minutes. No extensive in-game training or tutorials are required. You can just get going right after you download the app on your phone or PC. If you are looking for a simple, yet addictive game, which also exercises your brain cells, you should definitely try out Flow.
How to Install Flow for PC or MAC:
1. Download BlueStacks for PC by clicking the link available on this page.
2. Begin the process of installing BlueStacks App player by just launching the installer once the download process has finished.
3. Read through the initial couple of steps and click "Next" to proceed to the third step of the installation.
4. When you see "Install" on the screen, just click on it to begin the last installation process and then click "Finish" right after it completes.
5. Then, either from the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, start BlueStacks App Player.
6. If it's your very first time you installed BlueStacks software it’s important to connect your Google account with the emulator.
7. Finally, you will be taken to the Google Play Store where you can search for Flow app and install Flow for PC or Computer.
Just in case you do not discover the Flow app on Google Play Store, you can freely download the APK using this web site and install the app. Should you decide to install Andy emulator instead of BlueStacks or if you plan to download and install Flow for MAC for free, you can still go through a smiliar procedure as above.
In this download section you can either just download the Flow Free APK or download the recommended Flow Free FOR PC bundle which comes with the APK file as well as Bluestacks app player. After installing the blustacks you will be promopted with the Flow Free google play pop up, click on install which installs Flow Free in few minutes.