BrowserCam introduces Roll The Ball for PC (computer) download for free. Though Roll The Ball app is developed for Android and iOS by Bitmango, it’s possible to install Roll The Ball on PC for windows or MAC computers. You’ll find a couple of important points below that you need to keep in mind before you start to download Roll The Ball for PC.
Roll the Ball is a fun and entertaining sliding-puzzle game when you need to slide pieces of the puzzles to make a path for rolling a ball from the start to the endpoint. The gameplay can get quite addictive and puzzles are mildly challenging, good enough for casual play.
You are greeted with a board of tiles, which are engraved with paths and guts, randomly arranged. You will, of course, see the ball on one of the tiles, which is the starting point. Pieces needed to be arranged in a proper way so that the rolling ball gets a chance to follow the path you created and reach the end-point. You get awarded stars based on how quickly and efficiently create the path for the ball to roll along.
The puzzles are impressive and challenging at times. Although there is a lof to variety, none of the puzzles seemed tough. However, playing a new puzzle each time is exciting and keeps you entertained. You can't skip puzzles: playing the next puzzle means that you should have cleared all the puzzles before that. Although Roll The Ball is completely free to play, it is supported by ads. You can get rid of the ads by paying some money to the developers.
The controls and interface are pretty intuitive, without needing you to go through a tutorial. You can just start playing right after it is installed on your phone. Roll The Ball can be played without an internet connection. There's also a multiplayer mode where you can play with your friends. The graphics are quite good with nice sound effects. Roll The Ball is suitable for all age groups, from kids to toddlers and adults. You should definitely try out this fun and entertaining app which can keep you rolling for hours together.
1. To begin with, you need to free download either BlueStacks or Andy android emulator for PC making use of the free download link available at the very beginning of this page.
2. Immediately after the installer finishes downloading, double-click on it to begin the installation process.
3. Go ahead with all the simple and easy installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for a couple of times.
4. You may notice "Install" on the monitor screen, click on it to start with the last install process and click on "Finish" right after it is finally done.
5. Straight away, either using the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you decide to install Roll The Ball for PC, you will need to connect BlueStacks emulator with your Google account.
7. Then finally, you will be able to open Google Play Store app which enables you to search for Roll The Ball app through the search bar and install Roll The Ball for PC or Computer.
Right after you install the Android emulator, you could also use the APK file to successfully install Roll The Ball for PC either by clicking on the apk or by launching it via BlueStacks emulator. If you’d like to install Andy emulator rather than BlueStacks or you are planning to download and install free Roll The Ball for MAC, you might still continue with the above same procedure.