Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles for PC
BrowserCam provides you Brain It On for PC (Windows) free download. Find out how to download and install Brain It On for PC (Windows) which is developed by Orbital Nine. Why don’t we go through the requirements to download Brain It On for PC on Windows or MAC computer without much hassle?
Brain It On, a free, fun physics puzzle game, might seem a bit too hard for you at the beginning. But once you get through a couple of levels, you should be quite prompt at figuring out the solutions to the puzzles that come your way. If you want a bit of exercise for your gray matter, Brain It On is a great app to try out. It's suitable for people in any age group.
There are about 100 levels to solve and each level is has a different problem to solve. The levels are locked unless you score a perfect 3-star score in the previous levels. 1 star is to solve the puzzle correctly, one for solving it within the number of allowed shapes and the last one if you solve the puzzle within a certain time limit. Although you could also unlock the levels by buying those through in-app purchases, we would recommend solving the levels yourself. If you want to give up on a level, you can also refer to easily available solutions online by other players.
Each level has a specific objective. And you need to draw shapes to achieve your defined objective. There can be multiple ways to solve a puzzle. You can also login to Facebook on the app to view the leaderboards and play with your friends.
The game's interface is simplistic and doesn't boast of great visuals and graphics design. Still Brain It On scores pretty high on the engagement factor. You would be addicted to this game unless you try to cheat and search for solutions online, which effectively defeats the whole purpose of the puzzles. If you are stuck, you can also use hints by watching ads. Brain It On is 100% free to download and play, although it is supported by ads and in-app purchases.
Overall, Brain It On is a great puzzle game with good design, idea, and polish. It's a great app to pass your time when you are just bored. Instead of playing games like Candy Crush Saga or Skater Boy, you can try a little bit of brain exercise with Brain It On. Other such puzzle games which you might like: Where's My Water, Cut The Rope 2 and Bad Piggies.
How to Download Brain It On for PC or MAC:
1. Download either Andy os or BlueStacks on your PC by using the download link provided at the beginning of this page.
2. After the download process is done, double-click on the file to get started with the setup process.
3. Check out the first couple of steps and then click "Next" to proceed to the last step in the setup.
4. If you see "Install" on screen, simply click on it to begin the last installation step and then click "Finish" once it's finally completed.
5. Now, either from your Windows start menu or maybe from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks app.
6. Since this is your first time working with BlueStacks Android emulator, you need to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Then finally, you will be able to open Google Play Store app which lets you search for Brain It On app through the search bar and install Brain It On for PC or Computer.
Once you have installed the Android emulator, it is possible to make use of the APK file if you want to install Brain It On for PC either by simply clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks Android emulator. If you ever wish to go with Andy OS to free download Brain It On for Mac, you can still continue with the same procedure at any time.
In this download section you can either just download the Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles APK or download the recommended Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles FOR PC bundle which comes with the APK file as well as Bluestacks app player. After installing the blustacks you will be promopted with the Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles google play pop up, click on install which installs Brain It On! - Physics Puzzles in few minutes.