About Hike Messenger For PC
Download Hike Messenger for PC for free at BrowserCam. Learn to download as well as install Hike Messenger on PC (Windows) which is developed by Hike Ltd having amazing features. Let's learn the prerequisites to download Hike Messenger for PC on Windows or MAC laptop without much trouble.
Hike Messenger is a popular messaging app for Android, iOS and Windows mobile phones. Similar to WhatsApp and WeChat, Hike Messenger helps you keep in touch with your near and dear ones. Although there is a host of other instant messaging apps out there, Hike Messenger is one of the widely used apps which is cross-platform.
Apart from the usual hike to hike messaging, each Hike user gets 100 SMS free per month. If you refer a friend, you can get an additional 10 SMS free per user that you refer. You can invite users through SMS, Facebook, Twitter or even email.
The interface is clean, simple, and intuitive to use. Setting up for an account requires you to verify your phone number. Once registered, you can instantly see which of your friends are already using Hike Messenger and can start communicating with them immediately. Hike provides one-to-one messaging as well as group communications. You can send text messages, share photos, videos and files with your friends. The delivery of messages was instantaneous.
Hike Messenger is fairly simple to use; anyone can get started in no time at all. For each of your messages, you can see the sent, delivery and read status. Hike provides you with its own set of emoticons, in addition to the default emoticons that are available on your smartphone. You can also record voice clips and send it across.
Overall, Hike Messenger is a great alternative to WhatsApp or other popular instant messaging clients. Although it doesn't yet offer video calling, it has all the other features that you expect from a popular messaging app. You might not might all of your contacts using Hike yet, but the SMS feature lets you communicate with them for free. This is quite a handy feature that is unique to Hike. The interface is well designed and is pretty easy to handle. Hike focusses on emoticons and stickers a lot and is a welcome addition to the app. You will definitely enjoy using Hike if you can find all your friends on the app. If they still are not ready to switch, you can always communicate with them through free SMS.
If you really want to just try it our before installing it on your phone, do follow the guide which will help you setup an Android emulator on your PC or MAC and run Hike Messenger on your desktop or laptop.
How to Download Hike Messenger for PC or MAC:
1. Download BlueStacks for PC from the download link available at the start of this post.
2. After the installer completely finishes downloading, double-click on it to get started with the setup process.
3. Check out the initial two steps and click "Next" to go to the last step of the installation.
4. If you see "Install" on-screen, click on it to get started with the last installation process and click on "Finish" right after it is done.
5. Open BlueStacks app through the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. Before you can continue to install Hike Messenger for PC, you will need to connect BlueStacks emulator with your Google account.
7. Ultimately, you can open the Google Play Store app which lets you search for Hike Messenger app by using the search bar and install Hike Messenger for PC or Computer.
If you install the Android emulator, it’s also possible to make use of the APK file to install Hike Messenger for PC either by clicking on the apk or by launching it via BlueStacks app. If you ever plan to go with Andy emulator for PC or to free install Hike Messenger for Mac, you can still go through the same procedure as mentioned above.
Please click on below link to download Hike Messenger APK