Download KakaoTalk for PC free at BrowserCam. Kakao Corporation launched KakaoTalk app for the Android as well as iOS, however, you can even install KakaoTalk on PC or laptop. Now let’s learn the steps that will help you download KakaoTalk for PC on Windows or MAC laptop without much effort.
KakaoTalk is a free and fast messaging app which is available for Android, iOS, Windows OS and Mac OS. It features free voice and video calls and of course, instant messaging. Like WhatsApp or Line, KakaoTalk uses your phone number to create an account for you. It works on Wifi and on your mobile networks. Although it has its fair share of active users, you cannot really compare its user base to WhatsApp.
KakaoTalk's features are quite similar to what Viber offers. Everything is free for KakaoTalk users. Unlike Skype, you can't call people who are not using KakaoTalk. However, it is considerably popular among users.
KakaoTalk integrates automatically with your phonebook, and instantly shows you who are available for setting up a conversation. You can send photos, videos and other kinds of files to your friends or to a group. Links, contacts, your location and voice messages can also be sent. Stickers and emoticons, although personally, I don't find these very useful, are also available.
Voice and Video calls between users worked fine. We didn't experience any major glitches. The user interface is pleasant and well designed. Voice filters allow you to change your voice to make it sound funny while in a voice call. However, it wasn't something which other competitors are not yet providing.
You can also plan your lunches with friends in a group, which is a good feature to have. The social platform that KakaoTalk provides is quite a nice addition to the app. The app also gives you small mobile games, which you can enjoy while waiting for someone to answer. KakaoTalk al
Overall, KakaoTalk looks promising. But, we didn't find anything unique. It's well behind the competition, and only time will tell if the developers can somehow manage to considerably increase their user base. With so many messaging apps out there, most of them providing almost the same set of features, it is very difficult to say if KakaoTalk is going to be on the top of the list anytime soon.
1. Start off by downloading BlueStacks App player on your PC.
2. Immediately after the installer is finished downloading, double-click on it to get started with the setup process.
3. Move on with all the straight forward installation steps just by clicking "Next" for a couple of times.
4. When you see "Install" on the display, click on it to start with the last installation process and click "Finish" right after it is completed.
5. With the Windows start menu or desktop shortcut fire up BlueStacks emulator.
6. For you to install KakaoTalk for PC, you have to assign BlueStacks App Player with a Google account.
7. Hopefully, you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store app where you can search for KakaoTalk app through the search bar and then install KakaoTalk for PC or Computer.
You will be able to install Kakaotalk for PC utilizing the apk file if you do not find the app in Google Play Store just by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks software will install the app. If you opt to use Andy Android emulator as an alternative to BlueStacks or if you have to install free KakaoTalk for MAC, you may still stick to the same steps as mentioned above.