Viber For PC
About Viber For PC
Download Viber for PC free at BrowserCam. Introduced by Viber Media for Android mobile phone, iOS, and Windows phones, you can also install Viber on PC or laptop. You will find instructions at the end of this post on how to install it your PC and try it out before installing it on your phones.
Viber is one of the first apps/services that gave you the power of text messaging on your mobile phones without using the costly SMS bundles. It is developed by Viber Media and was first launched in 2016. It has almost all features that a modern day personal communication apps like WhatsApp and Skype have. It's also unique in a few ways. Let's just say that it's a bundle of the good things collected from various other apps. Viber is cross-platform. You can download and use Viber for Android phones, iPhones, Windows Phones and you can also use Viber on the desktop using Viber's desktop app.
Signing up and conversations
Viber registers your account with your phone number, just like Whatsapp. It also syncs all your contacts and detects who in your address book is already using Viber. You can start a conversation by simply searching for a contact, and sending the first message. Viber support one-to-one conversations as well as group conversations up to a maximum limit of 250 persons.
- Text messages
- Audio Notes
Video and Audio Calls
Viber supports video and audio calls, and the audio quality was good enough, even better than regular calls. Video quality was also decent. Although it didn't work pretty well on cellular networks. If you want to get a decent quality video or audio call, WiFi works best. Video and audio calls are limited to one-to-one conversations.
Cheap Calling Options
Viber also gives you Viber Out, where you can call phone number directly by purchasing cheap calling plans. Rates are different for different regions. Again, call quality here was good for most of the time.
Bots, News and more
Viber also has a Discover section where you can talk to Bots, read news from all over the world categorized by topics. A nice feature addition although it doesn't add any value to the app.
Overall we give Viber a rating of 4 out of 5. Although it has all the features that you can find in other competitor apps, Viber still has a considerably smaller user base as compared to WhatsApp, Skype, Line, WeChat and the likes. If you can convince your friends to get a Viber account for themselves, Viber has it all that is expected from a modern personal communications app. Most probably, you won't find may of your friends on Viber. That's a downside of using Viber. The UI is polished, modern and the app is very stable. If you are bored of WhatsApp, you should definitely try out Viber.
How to Install Viber for PC:
1. The first thing is, download either BlueStacks or Andy android emulator to your PC. These emulators are free to download and use.
2. Start installing BlueStacks Android emulator by just clicking on the installer when the download completes.
3. Move forward with all the easy-to-follow installation steps by clicking on "Next" few times.
4. When you notice "Install" on-screen, just click on it to get started on the final install process and click "Finish" to complete the installation process.
5. Fire up the emulator from the Windows start menu or alternatively click the desktop shortcut to open BlueStacks app.
6. If this is your first time you installed BlueStacks software you must setup your Google account on the emulator.
7. Eventually, you will be able to open up Google Play Store app where you can search for Viber app/
Sometimes, many Android games and apps are pulled from the Google Play Store in the event they don’t follow Developer Policies. Just in case you do not get the Viber app inGoogle Play Store you can download the APK from this page and install the app. You should follow the above same steps even if you plan to go with Andy for PC or you wish to install Viber for MAC.
Please click on below link to download Viber APKDownload Viber APK