About Pixlr For PC
Download Pixlr for PC free at BrowserCam. 123RF developed Pixlr app for Android and iOS however you can also install Pixlr on PC or MAC. Ever thought how can one download Pixlr for PC? Don’t worry, we will break it down for you into simple and easy to follow steps.
Pixlr is a well-known, free photo-editor app for your mobile phones. Pixlr has both, a free and a paid version. The free version has all the features as compared to the paid version but is supported by ads. The number of features that come with Pixlr is quite overwhelming and gives you all the power that you might need while editing your photos on your phone.
It has an advanced set of adjustment tools, large collection of filters, borders and stickers and is a must-have app for the users who like photo editing while on the go. With so many options and tools, it might be a little complicated to use for a regular user. But as you use it more and more, you will start getting used to it.
You can edit a photo by directly taking a snap with the camera, or by choosing an existing photo from your phone's gallery. Pixlr also integrates with DropBox or Google Drive and allows you to import and edit photos from your cloud albums. With its impressive collection of tools and filters, you can enhance your photos to make it look more professional and lively. Adjustments include all the common tools like Contrast, Crop, Auto Fix, Color, Brightness, Red Eye adjustments, Color Splash or Doodle. Filters are categorized into Unicolor, Vintage, Creative, Default, Soft, Subtle and Too Old. The huge collection of borders is nice.
Pixlr also features a collage maker which can stitch and make a collage from a selection of photos. However, there are probably better collage makers out there already.
The sheer number of controls and tools available with Pixlr is impressive. The editing tools were excellent and perform well on all kinds of photos. After editing a photo, you can easily share it with your friends. It's quite like PicsArt Photo Studio and is surely worth the try. It won't disappoint you in any aspect, apart from being a little complex at first. The tools that we tried were powerful. If you just want to apply filters on your captures, Pixlr is probably too much for your use. You might well want to try out other similar but simpler apps like PicSay or B612.
How to Download Pixlr for PC:
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks for PC.
2. Immediately after the installer finishes downloading, open it to begin the installation process.
3. Continue with the straightforward installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for multiple times.
4. Once you see "Install" option on the display, simply click on it to start the final installation process and click "Finish" immediately when it's over.
5. From the Windows start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks emulator.
6. Add a Google account by just signing in, which can often take a short while.
7. Congrats! Now you can install Pixlr for PC through BlueStacks emulator either by searching the Pixlr app on Google Play Store or by means of the apk file.
In the event you do not find the Pixlr app on Google Play Store, you can download the APK from this website and install the app. You can actually go through the above same process even though you want to use Andy or you wish to free download and install Pixlr for MAC.
Please click on below link to download Pixlr APKDownload Pixlr APK