About Pokemon Go For PC
Download Pokemon Go for PC free at BrowserCam. Learn to download and Install Pokemon Go on PC (Windows) which is developed by Niantic Inc. Ever thought how you can download Pokemon Go for PC? Do not worry, we will help you out with a few simple instructions.
Pokemon Go is a widely popular adventure and location based game. You need to walk up to Pokestops marked on the game's map and try to capture the Pokemons and other game items that appear at the location. By doing so, you gain XP or experience points. The game has gained massive popularity, and you can easily find people roaming around the city in an attempt to capture Pokemons. Augmented virtual reality combined with the social interactivity of the game has seen a lot of interest in players of all age groups.
When you encounter a Pokemon, you need to capture it by throwing Pokeballs at it. You gain XP by defeating and capturing Pokemons which in turn improves your training level. Once you reach Level 5, you can take part in Gym Battles. There are three teams to choose from Team Instinct, Team Mystic, and Team Valor. After picking a team, you can enter and join a gym if there are any spaces available (Each gym has 3 spaces). You can only enter a gym captured by your team. Grey gyms are uncaptured ones, i.e, you can just move in and capture it.
After joining a gym, you can assign one Pokemon to defend it for you. To challenge an enemy gym, you need to defeat all the Pokemon trainers and reduce its prestige to zero. You can then capture it. Before going into battles, or even for improving your defenses, you need to power up and upgrade your Pokemons so that they are stronger. Battles are limited to constantly tapping on your enemy pokemons which trigger an attach.
Pokemon Go is a novel game, and the augmented virtual reality and the fact that it forces you to get out of your house and walk around is a great idea. The graphics and gameplay are average and has a lot of room for improvements. The battles are pretty boring, we are not sure how it could have been improved though. The process of finding pokemons and gyms is a bit interesting since you end up visiting places you would have never visited otherwise. The app crashed a few times when we were testing, suggesting that it is still under active development. Personally, Pokemon Go didn't seem to be as addictive as we were hoping. However, just for the concept of the game, it's was worth the try. Ingress is a similar location based game from the same developer, Niantic, which we think is a tad better than Pokemon Go.
How to Download Pokemon Go for PC or MAC:
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. Soon after the installer finishes downloading, double click it to get you started with the installation process.
3. Continue with all straightforward installation steps by clicking "Next" for a couple of times.
4. On the very last step click on the "Install" button to begin the installation process and click on "Finish" when its finally done.
5. Open up BlueStacks Android emulator via the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut.
6. Before you decide to install Pokemon Go for PC, you will need to connect BlueStacks Android emulator with your Google account.
7. Next, you will be taken to the Google Play Store which enables you to search for Pokemon Go app using search bar and then install Pokemon Go for PC or Computer.
After you have installed the Android emulator, you may also use the APK file to install Pokemon Go for PC either by clicking on the apk or by launching it via BlueStacks. If you want to use Andy Android emulator instead of BlueStacks or if you are going to download and install free Pokemon Go for MAC, you can still follow the above instructions.