Download Free Poweramp Music Player for PC with this tutorial at BrowserCam. Max Mp created Poweramp Music Player app for Google Android and iOS, however, you could even install Poweramp Music Player on PC or laptop. You might want to try it out on your PC before you can start using the app on your phone. You’ll find a few important points below that you should keep in mind before you start to download Poweramp Music Player for PC.
Poweramp Music player is one of the best music players available for your smartphone. The stock music players that come with Android phones are a lot simpler and don't do much when compared to Poweramp Music Player. You get a nice sound equalizer. Poweramp Music player supports almost all audio formats, unlike most other players available out there.
Poweramp is fully customizable with a huge collection of themes, even from third-party developers. You can download these themes directly from the Play Store. It also allows you to put playback controls on your lock screen, which has now become a standard for most of the popular music player apps. Apart from the unique feature of providing customizations, Poweramp excels in the music playback, both in experience and performance. The interface is easy to use and understand, with easy to use controls and quick access to settings.
Discovering music on your phone scattered all over is a breeze. Poweramp automatically detects all the music present on your phone and compiles the list for you. You can create several playlists or a queue to queue up the songs you want to hear. The equalizer is quite advanced, although it's probably not for the average user, it's a good to have feature.
Apart from these basic obvious features that Poweramp excels in, it gives you a long list of smaller but important enhancements which takes the experience of playing music to a higher level. There's the sleep timer which is very useful for people who want to listen to music while sleeping. Poweramp also can display lyrics for the most of the songs.
There are numerous music players available on the Play Store. Choosing one for your phone is quite difficult. We still have a list of 4-5 favorite music players, and Poweramp Music Player is definitely on the list. If you haven't yet tried Poweramp Music Player, it's worth the time. Other worthy mentions of music player apps are Neutron Music Player, Pi Music Player and Stellio Music Player.
1. Get started on downloading BlueStacks emulator for your PC.
2. Start installing BlueStacks emulator simply by clicking on the installer when the download process is completed.
3. During the installation process click on "Next" for the 1st two steps when you see the options on the screen.
4. Once you see the "Install" button on the screen, just click on it to start the final installation process and click "Finish" immediately after it is over.
5. Open BlueStacks App player from the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. In order to install Poweramp Music Player for PC, you’ll have to configure BlueStacks emulator with a Google account.
7. And finally, you’ll be able to open Google Play Store app which lets you search for Poweramp Music Player app and then install Poweramp Music Player for PC or Computer.
It’s possible to install Poweramp Music Player for PC using apk file if you can’t get the app on the Play Store by just clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks emulator will install the app. You can actually go through the same process even if you prefer to choose Andy OS or you are planning to pick free download Poweramp Music Player for MAC.