.Free Download Retrica for PC using our guide at BrowserCam. Although Retrica app is created for the Google’s Android along with iOS by Retrica Inc., you can always install Retrica on PC for windows computer. You’ll find helpful points listed below that you need to consider before you start to download Retrica PC.
Retrica is a great camera app for Android which focusses mainly on filters. Unlike other such apps, Retrica offers a huge set of filters which you can apply in real-time, or after capturing a photo using the app.
The user interface of the app is amazingly simple and intuitive to use. You get the capture button, access to quick settings and all the filters that are available on the capture screen. You also have the option of changing the aspect ratio from the same screen. Or switch to a multi-panel effect that captures multiple pictures and makes a collage out of them.
All filters are grouped into themes like silver, cinema etc. You can tap any of them to see the effect immediately on your screen.
Once you are happy with the filter, you can take a snap, save it and share it instantly with your friends. The app doesn't slow down while applying the filters, and the effects are pretty accurately applied to the final capture as you see it in real time. You can add fun stickers to your selfie or add doodles and texts messages on to your photographs.
That's it. This is the one and the only feature that Retrica provides. Although it performs well in what it is supposed to do, if you are looking for more powerful editing features for your photographs, Retrica is not for you.
Retrica is for casual photographers who don't really need to edit their captures but would love the idea of applying filters in real time. The app doesn't even have basic editing tools like cropping or resizing.
Retrica app is available for free. It is a great camera app for the lazy photographers out there, but it leaves out a lot of things that you might expect from a modern camera app that works with filters. If you are more into editing photographs, you can check out other apps that we have reviewed before. Here are a few of them: Picsay, PicsArt Photo Studio, and Photo Grid. All of them are unique in their own ways.
1. Download BlueStacks for PC from the download button available on this web page.
2. Start installing BlueStacks Android emulator by opening the installer when it is downloaded.
3. During the installation process just click "Next" for the first 2 steps when you see the options on the computer screen.
4. On the last step select the "Install" option to begin the installation process and then click "Finish" whenever it is complete.
5. From the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut, start BlueStacks emulator.
6. If it is your first time using BlueStacks software it is important to setup your Google account with the emulator.
7. Congrats! You can now install Retrica for PC with BlueStacks emulator either by searching Retrica app on the Google Play Store app or by using the apk file.
If you do not find the Retrica app on Google Play Store, you can still freely download the APK using this web page and install the app. You may go through above steps even if you prefer to opt for Andy for PC or you want to choose free download and install Retrica for MAC.