Download ShareIt for PC free at BrowserCam. Discover how to download as well as install ShareIt on PC (Windows) that is built by ShareIt Technologies with great features. Have you ever wondered how to download ShareIt for PC? Do not worry, we have a few instructions which will help you to download ShareIt for PC without much effort.
ShareIt is basically a file sharing app and tool for your mobile phones. Gone are the days when people extensively used Bluetooth for peer to peer file transfers. ShareIt doesn't even use the internet to transfer things between phones. And the transfers are amazingly fast.
You can virtually transfer any kind of files between devices. ShareIt is very reliable, and there's no quality loss or errors. ShareIt is a cross-platform app, so that you can even transfer between iOS, Android, Windows Phones or even to your Windows PC and MAC. You can also start multiple transfers simultaneously, which is great. Choose your files and tap on Send. Then choose a receiver from among the ones listed on the screen. Once the receiver accepts your request, transfers will start. You can also share your files to multiple receivers simultaneously.
ShareIt's phone replicate feature helps you to transfer your contacts, SMS, music, videos, and apps from one phone to another. This is a very useful feature when you are changing phones.
ShareIt is a must have app for your smart phones if you frequently transfer files across your phones or even to your friends and family. Being a cross-platform tool, it works seamlessly across all kinds of phones. It is very fast and reliable. You don't have to carry your USB cable now, expect when you are running out of battery. This is one of the top file sharing apps. It doesn't use your mobile data or needs a physical cable. And it's fast. Definitely worth trying. The other app which also caught our attention was Xender, which has similar features. And it's completely free, supported by ads.
1. Download BlueStacks for PC using the download option offered on this website.
2. Begin with installing BlueStacks emulator by launching the installer when the download is completed.
3. Proceed with the easy installation steps by clicking on "Next" for a couple of times.
4. On the final step select the "Install" option to begin the installation process and click "Finish" when it’s completed.
5. Now, either from the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut, open up BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. If this is your first time working with BlueStacks emulator, you will need to link your Google account with the emulator.
7. Eventually, you will be brought to Google Play Store app where you can do a search for ShareIt app and install Shareit for PC or Computer.
It is also possible to install ShareIt for PC using the apk file if you do not see the app on Google Play Store by just clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks app will install the app. Should you wish to download Andy Android emulator as an alternative for BlueStacks or you would like to download free ShareIt for MAC, you can still proceed with the above steps.