About Traffic Racer For PC
Download Free Traffic Racer for PC using this tutorial at BrowserCam. Although Traffic Racer app is designed for Android and iOS by Zuuks Games, you can also install Traffic Racer on PC for a laptop. There are a couple of important points listed below that you must consider before you start to download Traffic Racer PC.
Traffic Racer is a casual racing game, though simple but quite addictive. There are numerous racing games on the Play Store, and Traffic Racer is one of them worth playing.
At first, the game might look lackluster and way too simple to get anyone's attention. You get control of your vehicle and try to ride as far as possible without bumping into other vehicles on the road. It's quite similar to any endless runner games, where you keep running until you die. There's no police, no barricades but only other vehicles on the road. You can control the speed of your vehicle, and move left and right to change lanes.
You get points when you overtake any vehicles on the road, and the more you accumulate points, you would be able to buy several upgrades like better tires and engines and also be able to upgrade your vehicles. Although the game is free to play, you do have the option of accelerating your upgrades by spending some real cash.
There are 4 game modes: Endless driving (One way or Two way), free mode and time trial mode. You can choose the location of your ride from the following scenes: Desert, City, Snow or Night City. Driving fast gives you more points. At first, you might find it a bit difficult to maneuver your vehicle in heavy traffic, but the controls are very responsive once you get used to them.
The 3D graphics are clean and pleasant. There are no distractions during a race. The background sound and the sound effects are a little primitive and repetitive. You can't change the default soundtrack, which gets a bit boring and irritating after some time.
Overall, we would say, it's a beginners racing game. Especially kids, who are new to racing games, Traffic Racer is easy enough for them to play, but also needs a lot of concentration and fast reflexes. If you are already into racing games, this game is probably not for you. You could try out other racing games available: Asphalt Nitro or Need For Speed No Limits. There are plenty others as well.
How to Install Traffic Racer for PC:
1. Start off by downloading BlueStacks App player on your PC.
2. Start installing BlueStacks emulator by simply opening the installer once the download process has finished.
3. Look into the first couple of steps and click "Next" to go to the third and final step of the setup.
4. When you notice "Install" on the screen, click on it to get you started with the last installation step and click on "Finish" after it is done.
5. Finally, either via the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut open BlueStacks app.
6. Before you install Traffic Racer for PC, you need to assign BlueStacks App Player with your Google account.
7. Eventually, you’ll be taken to Google Play Store app where you can search for Traffic Racer app through the search bar and then install Traffic Racer for PC or Computer.
Right after you install the Android emulator, you’ll be able to make use of the APK file to install Traffic Racer for PC either by simply clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks emulator. If you wish to use Andy OS as an alternative for BlueStacks or if you are going to download and install free Traffic Racer for MAC, you can still go through the instructions above.
Please click on below link to download Traffic Racer APKDownload Traffic Racer APK