About Pou For PC
Download Free Pou for PC using our tutorial at BrowserCam. Although Pou app is created for Google’s Android. iOS, and Blackberry phones by Zakeh, you might install Pou on PC for MAC computer. Have you ever wondered how to download Pou PC? Don't worry, let’s break it down for you into a few simple and easy steps.
Pou is a casual game where you take care of an alien pet. Yes, alien, probably because, the developers couldn't come up with a better character for the game. It's a simple rounded brown triangle, with eyes and mouth. The objective of this game obviously is to take care of your pet. Pou, the pet, will need to be fed, cleaned, exercised and has to be happy for its well-being.
There are small games within this, which makes Pou happy when you play and complete them. The mini-games are not a lot of fun, but if you have to keep your pet happy, you will have to play them. You get coins by playing these games, which you can use to buy stuff for Pou. You do have the option of buying coins through In-App purchases. You can also style up your ugly looking Pou by dressing him up with new attires and accessories or even re-design his room. And it repeats back whatever you speak to it.
If you want to keep your game state synced, or you want to transfer your Pou from one phone to another, you can easily do it by providing your email address, which lets you create an account.
The look and feel weren't great. It just worked, but you could easily get bored of this game. Young children might love this game for its simplicity. You can think of it as a training ground for your kids before they move onto the more sophisticated virtual pet games out there like My Talking Angela or My Talking Tom. Overall, Pou isn't a game which you would end up playing even for a few hours. But, strangely, I have seen quite a few friends addicted to this game. Probably the concept of an alien pet, although imaginary, is what attracts them to this game.
How to Install Pou for PC:
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC by using the download link provided on this page.
2. As soon as the download finishes, click on the installer to get started with the setup process.
3. Look into the initial two steps, click "Next" to proceed to the third step in setup.
4. On the final step choose the "Install" option to get started with the installation process and click "Finish" when it is done.
5. Now, either from the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut, open BlueStacks App Player.
6. Add a Google account simply by signing in, which might take short while.
7. Last of all, you should be taken to the Google Play Store app where you will be able to search for Pou app using search bar and then install Pou for PC or Computer.
You’ll be able to install Pou for PC by using the apk file if you cannot find the app on the Play Store by simply by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks App Player will install the app. If want to go with Andy to freely install Pou for Mac, you can still follow the same steps as above.