Free Download Rolling Sky for PC with this tutorial at BrowserCam. Though Rolling Sky app is developed for the Android operating system and iOS by Cheetah Games, it is still possible to install Rolling Sky for PC on your laptop or desktop. You can refer to the important guidelines below that you must keep in mind before you start to download Rolling Sky for PC.
Rolling Sky is a fun board game, which will test your patience, concentration, and reflexes in a fast-paced rolling game. You have to control the ball as it rolls through colorful platforms around dangerous obstacles. The game is definitely not easy to play and needs your full attention once the ball starts rolling.
The controls are fairly simple. To move the ball left and right to avoid hitting the obstacles or falling into the holes, you need swipe your fingers left or right. As you roll, you are also required to pick up gems which are useful for your next rolls. There are 5 colorful worlds which you can fly with. Your objective is to reach the end of the track to complete a level. Some levels are pretty hard, and you have to try and try again to master it.
The ball starts off slow and with easy obstacles, but then gradually starts rolling faster and faster with more dangerous obstacles and blockages. You have very little time to react and thus have to keep your eyes and your fingers on the game constantly. The tracks and obstacles are unpredictable, and it's just impossible for you to memorize and play. You cannot devise any strategies to win, only your reflexes are all the help you will ever need.
Rolling Sky has an amazingly fast gameplay. Although the controls are minimal, you cannot really afford to take your eyes off your phone. The graphics and visuals are impressive, but you probably wouldn't get enough time to enjoy them while you are playing. The background music is soothing and doesn't really disturb you while playing. The sound effects are also great. Rolling Sky is available for free but is supported by ads and in-app purchases.
You might be tempted to give up playing Rolling Sky if you don't like being challenged because Rolling Sky would keep challenging you at every level. This game is one of the most difficult games that we have played. Try it out and let us know your thoughts.
Other similar games which you might try out are Piano Tiles 2 and Skater Boy. Although the gameplay is not the same, these games are definitely fun and entertaining.
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC from the download button available on this website.
2. Begin with installing BlueStacks emulator by simply opening the installer as soon as the download process has finished.
3. While inside the installation process simply click on "Next" for the first 2 steps when you get the options on the screen.
4. On the very last step click on the "Install" option to get started with the installation process and click "Finish" when ever it’s completed.
5. Open BlueStacks emulator from the windows or MAC start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut.
6. Since this is the first time using BlueStacks app you will have to setup your Google account with the emulator.
7. Lastly, you will be taken to the Google Play Store app where you can search for Rolling Sky app and install Rolling Sky for PC or Computer.
It is easy to install Rolling Sky for PC by using the apk file if you do not find the app on the Google Play Store just by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks App Player will install the app. If at all you prefer to go with Andy for PC to free download and install Rolling Sky for Mac, you can still go through the above guidelines.