Vector 2 For PC
About Vector 2 For PC
Download Vector 2 for PC free at BrowserCam. Although Vector 2 app is built for Google Android and iOS by Nekki, one might also install Vector 2 for PC for your laptop or desktop. We will explore the requirements for you to download Vector 2 for PC or MAC or Windows computer with not much hassle.
Vector 2 is a sequel to the immensely popular arcade game, Vector, from the same developer. Although the gameplay hasn't received any major overhaul, the graphics, sound effects and subtle changes to the storyline makes it a worthy follow-up title from the developers. Vector 2 isn't a lot different than the original game. However, it's equally engaging and entertaining. But, the excitement seems to be fading away much faster than the original.
The backgrounds and scenes look more realistic and crisp, the hero has been given a minor wardrobe upgrade although he is still the same black silhouette. The background lacks variety, in contrast to its claims that it is randomly generated. After playing for some time, you will notice that they are being constantly repeated over and over again.
Obstacles haven't changed much. Your hero can still get killed by laser beams, bombs, trenches, sharp edges and others. You keep running indefinitely trying to avoid being killed. Controls include swiping up to jump, down to duck and left and right to control the speed. The responsiveness of the controls seemed to get stuck sometimes, which could result in your death, although they are pretty straight-forward to use and play with.
While running, you can collect armors and upgrades which give you a performance boost in your runs. You could buy more of them through in-app purchases as well. Between levels, there is generally a cool-off period which prevents you to play the same level again and again, unless you pay the developers through in-app purchase. If you don't mind waiting, Vector 2 is essentially a free and fun game to play.
How to Install Vector 2 for PC:
1. Download BlueStacks for PC making use of the download option available on this particular webpage.
2. Immediately after the installer finishes off downloading, double-click it to begin the setup process.
3. Carry on with all the straight-forward installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for multiple times.
4. While on the last step click on the "Install" option to start the installation process and click "Finish" whenever it is finally done.
5. With the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut, open up BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. If it is your first time using BlueStacks App Player you must connect your Google account with the emulator.
7. Ultimately, you should be able to launch Google Play Store app where you can search for Vector 2 app through the search bar and then install Vector 2 for PC or Computer.
When you finally install the Android emulator, you may even make use of the APK file that will install Vector 2 for PC either by clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks App Player. Should you decide to install Andy Android emulator as opposed to BlueStacks or you plan to download and install free Vector 2 for MAC, you could still continue with the same exact process.
Please click on below link to download Vector 2 APKDownload Vector 2 APK