Download Free Angry Birds Go for PC using the tutorial at BrowserCam. Rovio Entertainment Ltd built Angry Birds Go app for Android as well as iOS nevertheless, you could also install Angry Birds Go on PC or computer. You’ll notice a couple of important guidelines listed below that you must keep in mind before starting to download Angry Birds Go for PC.
Rovio is quite popular for its Angry Birds title and seems to have nailed the art of churning out entertaining games in this category. Angry Birds Go is unlike the other titles, basically, it's a racing game where you race downhill through the piggy island.
The game starts with a tutorial which teaches you how to go around the game. The graphics are colorful. You have 5 types of kart races to chose from. Controls are limited to tilting your phone and touching controls on the screen for steering but are responsive. Being a racing game, although it lacks the excitement of actual racing games, it has a charm of its own.
You can choose your riders, which are birds. They eventually get tired after a few races and need to rest. Resting periods for each bird is 30 minutes, although you can rejuvenate them by spending crystals. Crystals can be earned by playing races. To successfully complete a track, you need to periodically upgrade your carts, which cost crystals. You can either keep playing more and more tracks and gain crystals to spend, or you can buy them through in-app purchases.
After a few races, it races get boring and repetitive. Upgrading karts are very important for traversing a track, which requires you to eventually spend real money in case you are addicted to the game. On the face, it looks like Angry Birds Go is just an afterthought and an attempt to provide something new and original.
Overall, Angry Birds Go is fun and entertaining, but it gets boring quickly. Rovio tried to be greedy with this game, although it probably has some potential. The colorful kart racing game is fun and its visuals and upbeat sound effects bring about a new and fresh experience. However, it's probably a failed attempt in trying to release a yet another widely popular game. More popular games from Rovio are Bad Piggies and Angry Birds Space.
1. To start with, it’s essential to download either Andy android emulator or BlueStacks for PC using the free download link available at the starting point on this web page.
2. Start installing BlueStacks App player by simply clicking on the installer when your download process is completed.
3. Check out the initial two steps and click "Next" to begin the last step of the setup.
4. On the last step select the "Install" option to get going with the installation process and click on "Finish" as soon as it’s done.
5. Finally, either from the Windows start menu or alternatively from the desktop shortcut, launch BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. Before you decide to install Angry Birds Go for PC, you should assign BlueStacks App Player with your Google account.
7. Congratulations! It’s easy to install Angry Birds Go for PC by using BlueStacks App Player either by searching for Angry Birds Go app on Google Play Store or by using the apk file.
When you finally install the Android emulator, you could also make use of the APK file that will install Angry Birds Go for PC either by simply clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks program. You may go through the above same points even if you are planning to choose Andy emulator or if you are planning to go with free install Angry Birds Go for MAC.