BrowserCam provides Drive Ahead for PC (computer) download for free. Developed by Dodreams Ltd, Drive Ahead app is available for Android and iOS, although you can also install Drive Ahead on PC or laptop. Now let’s know the prerequisites that will help you download Drive Ahead PC on Windows or MAC computer without much pain.
Drive Ahead is a fun and enjoyable battle game which involves brutal monster trucks. Sound weird? Well, it is, since the game is not even close to reality. The gameplay is completely insane, and it warns you enough not to try any stunts at home. Your objective is not to destroy your opponents car, rather you have to destroy the driver in the opponent's car.
The game is set in a 2D scene, quite like a wrestling podium. 2 players can play at a time and each of them attempts to murder each other. The game ends when one of the players die in a violet and animated death. Your objective is to somehow crush the other driver's head before he can do the same to you.
Although the concept sounds very violent and brutal, it's actually a fun game to play. The animations aren't close to real-life and thus there are no blood spills or dismembered body parts which can make this game unsuitable for young players. However, it's highly recommended that parents' guidance is required so that children shouldn't emulate the moves at their home.
It's a 2D game, in an era of 3D graphics and pixel perfect animations. Talking about controls, it has just got 2 of them. Two buttons to move left or right, simple enough for anyone to get going. Although the gameplay is same every time, Drive Ahead tries to spice it up by providing themed cars like tiny cars, shoe cars, UFO cars, and more.
You can play Drive Ahead in four game modes. Battle with your friends in two-player matches on the same device or over WiFi. You get to explore stadium missions featuring dinosaurs, aliens, and robots. To start a game, you can either customize it or go for a quick random matchup. This is the fun and the surprising part where you can end up against a go-kart and you on a monster truck. That would be quite an easy matchup. If it's the other way round, only your skills can save your driver. There's not much defense you could provide in such a setup. The only defense is ruthless offense.
You can collect virtual credits and use them in the Prize Machine to unlock tons of cars and loads of arenas as you play. Drive Ahead is free to download and play, however, it is supported by ads and in-app purchases. If you like to play small. enjoyable games, and don't care about great graphics or animations, Drive Ahead is just perfect. For the regular gamers, Drive Ahead is a disappointment with nothing interesting to offer. You could also try out some other similar games like Hill Climb Racing, Real Drift Car Racing or Traffic Racer.
1. Begin by downloading BlueStacks on your PC.
2. If your download process finishes, click on the file to get started with the setup process.
3. During the installation process click on "Next" for the first two steps anytime you see the options on the screen.
4. When you see "Install" button on your screen, please click on it to get started with the final installation process and then click "Finish" when it is over.
5. At this point, either from your Windows start menu or maybe from the desktop shortcut, start BlueStacks App Player.
6. If it is your very first time using BlueStacks software it’s important to link your Google account with emulator. It will take a few minutes.
7. To finish off, you’ll be taken to the Google Play Store app where you search for Drive Ahead app and install Drive Ahead for PC or Computer.
When you have finally installed the Android emulator, it’s also possible to use the APK file in order to install Drive Ahead for PC either by clicking on the apk or by opening it via BlueStacks software. You can go through the above points even if you want to go with Andy OS or you want to opt for free install Drive Ahead for MAC.