Download Fruit Ninja for PC for free with this tutorial at BrowserCam. Halfbrick Studios developed Fruit Ninja app for the Android as well as iOS, however, you should be able to install Fruit Ninja on PC or laptop. Ever thought how easy it is to download Fruit Ninja for PC? No worries, we have the instructions for you at the end of this post.
Fruit Ninja is a popular fun arcade style game, which is a great time killer. This is another swiping game that keeps you glued to your phone screen for hours. Fruits are tossed into your screen, and your objective is to chop them before they disappear by sliding your fingers across them. Beware of the bombs though, touching a bomb ends the game.
The game is just about that. You keep slicing fruits and continue doing that. As you chop more and more fruits, you score higher, and the fruits are tossed faster and faster, making it a bit difficult for you with each passing minute. You get more points if you slice up multiple fruits in one Ninja slice or you manage to make a perfect slice. Sounds boring? Well, it is. For players who are new, Fruit Ninja can be addictive for about 1 month or so. You would obviously get bored after a few long games since there's not much you can do.
Fruit Ninja has great graphics and the sound effects are perfect, with different slicing sounds, that give you a feeling of a Ninja Warrior, who can only slice fruits. The game can be mastered in a matter of few minutes. The only motivation for people to keep playing this game is probably to boast their high scores on Facebook, even with the latest upgrades to the app. It's a fun game, but you will be done with it in a few hours.
With the recent updates, Fruit Ninja has introduced mini games where you can collect Golden Apples, which you use to join events and play against other players. There's a daily challenge mode where you can get some virtual achievements and recognition on the leaderboards. In duel mode, you can play against individual players, your Facebook friends and rise up the leaderboard.
However, we have to say that Fruit Ninja is "The Greatest Fruit Slicing Game in the World".
1. Download BlueStacks for PC from the download button displayed on this page.
2. Start installing BlueStacks Android emulator by opening up the installer once the download process has finished.
3. Walk through the straight forward installation steps just by clicking on "Next" for a couple of times.
4. On the final step click on the "Install" button to get going with the installation process and click "Finish" once its finally finished.
5. Finally, either using the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut launch BlueStacks emulator.
6. Since this might be your very first time working with BlueStacks emulator you need to setup your Google account with the emulator.
7. Next, you should be driven to Google Play Store app which lets you search for Fruit Ninja app and then you can install Fruit Ninja for PC or Computer.
Just in case you don’t find the Fruit Ninja app in play store you could still download the APK using this web site and install the app. If you are planning to go with Andy emulator to install Fruit Ninja for Mac for free, you can still follow the exact same process as above.