Download Glow Hockey for PC free at BrowserCam. Learn to download and also Install Glow Hockey on PC (Windows) which is developed and designed by Natenai Ariyatrakool. We have a few important points below that you will need to follow before you start to download Glow Hockey PC.
Glow Hockey is a free hockey app available for Android and iOS. If you like the Air Hockey game, you would absolutely love this app to play on your smart phone. It's fun and enjoyable just like a real game. Although there are a lot of air hockey games out there, Glow Hockey was one among the top arcade games. If you already know the rules of the game, you can just go ahead and start hitting the puck.
Glow Hockey is a simple game, but not an easy one to master. You can play against the computer or your friend on the same phone. The graphics and interface, although simple, is beautiful. When you choose to play against your computer, you can choose the difficulty level. You probably would want to start with the easy level, just to get a hang of the controls. Once you are comfortable, you can match up tougher AI.
The objective of the game is to win by scoring goals against your opponent. The first player to score 6 goals wins. If you are new to the game, you might want to practice and learn the tactics of the game. The animations and visual design is really cool and is definitely unique to this app. You will love the visual effects if you play the game in dark, the fluorescent glow effects add a wow factor to the gameplay. You control the paddle by using your fingers, and the responsiveness was really good.
Although Glow Hockey is quite simple and the gameplay is awesome, you will eventually get bored once you have mastered the hardest level against the AI. You can ideally beat anyone in the game after this, may be not at a real game. As compared to the real air hockey arcade game, playing it on your phone doesn't expose to any potential injuries of course. And it doesn't necessarily make you a better Air Hockey player. However, just for the simplicity, we give it a thumbs up.
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC for free by clicking the download button available on this page.
2. When the download process complete, double click the installer to begin the installation process.
3. Go through the first few steps on the guided installer and click "Next" to go on to the next step in setup process.
4. When you see the "Install" option on your screen, simply click on it to get started with the final installation process and click on "Finish" after it is complete.
5. Now, either using the Windows start menu or the desktop shortcut start BlueStacks App Player.
6. Before you install Glow Hockey for PC, you should associate BlueStacks App Player with a Google account.
7. Lastly, go to the Google Play Store app which lets you search for Glow Hockey app and then click on install to install Glow Hockey for PC or Computer.
You can actually install Glow Hockey for PC using the apk file if you don’t find the app on Google Play Store just by clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks emulator will install the app. You can follow the above instructions even if you want to opt for Andy OS or you wish to install Glow Hockey for MAC.