Tango For PC
About Tango For PC
Download Tango for PC free at BrowserCam. Although Tango app is available for Android and iOS, you can install Tango for PC or Mac easily. Ever thought how you can download Tango PC? No worries, we’ll break it down for you into few easy steps.
Tango is a social and messaging application for mobile phones available for Android and iOS. Tango competes with the already crowded space of personal messaging apps but is really not up to the mark. Let's look at its features.
Setup and User Interface
Setting up Tango is easy and takes only a few seconds. It asks for your phone number, and after it is verified, and you are ready to chat and call your friends. The user interface is clean and intuitive. You can search for a contact, or invite your friends to create an account on Tango if they ae not already onboard. Once you find a contact, you are all set to communicate.
Tango allows you to send text messages, photos, videos, stickers, audio messages, and locations. Tango also has the option of setting up group conversations. It supports most of the message types that are expected of a modern messaging app. You can play games with your friends as well. The games aren't that interesting and engaging, but it definitely is a few minutes of fun. And all this is free.
Video and Audio calls
Tango promises the best video quality with the app. But it is far from perfect. The video and audio were choppy at times even on good WiFi connections, and it was worse on mobile networks. We experienced noticeable stutters and pixelations even on good internet connections. Also, we noticed delays in audio and video which was a bit irritating. Voice only calls seemed better. You have the option of switching from video to voice call anytime. The quality and reliability of voice only calls were far better than video calling.
Video calls were fun with Tango. You can send stickers, add filters and have fun with your friends by playing live games. This was one feature which we liked the most.
More social features
The social feature added to Tango seems more like feature borrowed from WhatsApp's status feature. You can follow and interact with people on Tango near you. And your followers will also get to see what you share on your timeline. You can share photos and videos for your followers. Tango's Live broadcast feature allows you to share events in real time with your family and friends.
Tango does have a few good things. However, we felt the app misses a lot of things that you can find on other competitor apps like WhatsApp and Skype. Video calls are fun, and the live broadcast feature is the best thing in the app. We do hope that the developers come up with new features and bring it at par with the top players in the messaging space. It definitely falls short of our expectations.
How to Download Tango for PC or MAC:
1. First and foremost, you’ll have to download either Andy Android emulator or BlueStacks to your PC using download option available on top of this page.
2. When the download process is completed open the installer to begin the installation process.
3. When the installation dialog comes up, simply click "Next" for the first 2 steps.
4. On the last step click the "Install" button to start the installation process and then click "Finish" when it's completed.
5. Fire up BlueStacks emulator using thWindowsws start menu or alternatively through the desktop shortcut.
6. Before you can actually install Tango for PC, you will need to connect BlueStacks emulator with a Google account.
7. Congrats! You can now install Tango for PC using BlueStacks app either by searching for Tango app in Play Store page or with the help of apk file.
In case you don’t find the Tango app on the Play Store, you can freely download the APK from this web page and install the app. If at all you are planning to go with Andy emulator to install Tango for Mac for free, you may still stick to the same process.
Please click on below link to download Tango APKDownload Tango APK