BrowserCam gives BBM for PC (MAC) free download. Although BBM app is developed for Android, iOS, and Blackberry by Blackberry Limited. you could still install BBM on PC for laptop. We have prepared a few instructions that are simple and will help you install BBM on PC without much hassle.
BBM, or Blackberry Messenger, was a personal communication app designed for only Blackberry phones. But, now, it is also available for Android and iOS. In comparison to other apps like WhatsApp, Skype or Viber, BBM is quite reliable and delivers all your messages in real time. No extra points here to BBM. However, traditionally, BBM has been known to be more secure in terms of data transfers on the wire and also has some good privacy settings.
When you send a message, you can enable a timer on the message, after which the message disappears from the receiver's phone. You can also delete a message from your receivers even after you have sent it. We haven't seen this feature in any of the other messaging apps. You might argue that this is useless, but quite a few times, I sent a message to a wrong person, or there was a disastrous typo that I wished could somehow disappear.
In the BBM world, people share BBM pins, instead of phone numbers, user names or user ids. This is a remnant of the old technology so that you never share any sensitive personal information. Sounds perfectly logical, but nowadays, people are more open to sharing their phone numbers and email addresses. Moreover, most of the apps automatically sync the phone book, and you already have most of the users right after you sign up.
BBM also offers free voice calling between BBM users, nothing special to mention here. You can also initiate group voice chat with a number of people. Emoticons, sending your location, creating and following channels are also available on BBM.
Although BBM can be considered a bare bones personal messaging app, it does a decent job in all aspects, considering the fact that the majority people of them still use Blackberry devices. The service is completely free. You probably need BBM if your friend still uses Blackberry, is a fan of BBM and refuses to switch to any other app.
1. Firstly, you will have to free download either BlueStacks or Andy android emulator onto your PC using the free download link offered on this page.
2. Begin installing BlueStacks App player by opening the installer when the download process is fully finished.
3. Go through the initial two steps and click "Next" to begin the next step in the installation
4. During the last step choose the "Install" button to start the install process and click "Finish" as soon as it is finally completed.
5. From the Windows start menu or maybe from the desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks App Player.
6. Link a Google account with the emulator just by signing in, which will take a couple of minutes.
7. And finally, you’ll be taken to Google Play Store app which lets you search for BBM app and install BBM for PC or Computer.
For those who do not find the BBM app on Google Play Store, you can still download the APK for free using this site and install the app. If you would like to install Andy Android emulator instead of just BlueStacks or if you would like to install free BBM for MAC, you might still go through the same steps as above.