BrowserCam offers Wrestling Revolution 3d for PC (Windows) download for free. Learn to download as well as install Wrestling Revolution 3D on PC (Windows) which is developed by Mdickie. You should check out the requirements below that will help you to download Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC or MAC computers without much trouble.
Wrestling Revolution 3D is quite a popular wrestling game, a sequel to the Wrestling Revolution from the same developer. This version of the game has a full wrestling environment, better fights, visuals, and a full-fledged career mode where you take care of your wrestler, prepare him for all the matches, train him and manage his whole career. Wrestling Revolution 3D also introduces the Booking mode, similar to the WWE's universe mode.
Talking about graphics and visuals, although it is an improvement over the previous games we still can't say that it's a modern 3D game. The characters are cartoonish; you could easily see the rough edges throughout the game. Die-hard gamers will probably not like what they see, especially in the graphics department. However, the addition of multiple camera angles has made the experience a bit more realistic and entertaining.
Coming to the controls, the game still has the on-screen D-Pad, which controls your fighter in the ring. In addition to the D-Pad, you will also need to use the 5 buttons available on the right side of the screen, which mainly controls various moves of your character. There's also a tutorial available to make you comfortable with the on-screen controls. After a few games, you should be quickly playing like a pro.
Although the moves and attacks are quite limited in number each of them feels different. However, to use them properly against your opponent, you need experience. Take your time, see what your opponent is up to and then plan your attack. Of course, you won't have all the time you need: you probably have to react within a second, which makes the game very engaging and fun. You get to fight in a variety of rings and sometimes the within a cage, just like the real matches on WWE. Also, there's a lot of variety when it comes to matches. Standard matches such as one on one, handicap etc are quite popular, but if you are adventurous, you can also go for matches with as many as 20 wrestlers.
That sounds like a lot of fun? Well, wrestling is a difficult game, and to have a game on your phone that emulates all this is also difficult. Using buttons to control the wrestlers has never been fun, although the other features of such games attract fans. Wrestling Revolution 3D lacks visual appeal. That to me is the biggest disadvantage. If at all, the developer can improve this aspect, Wrestling Revolution 3D would stand out as a much better game. Let us know your feedback.
1. Get started by downloading BlueStacks App player for your PC.
2. When the download process completes, double-click on the installer to start the installation process.
3. Go through the first two steps and then click "Next" to go on to the last step of the installation.
4. When you see the "Install" option on the monitor screen, please click on it to get started with the final installation process and click on "Finish" right after it is done.
5. Open BlueStacks app through the Windows start menu or from the desktop shortcut.
6. Connect a Google account by signing in, that might take a couple of minutes.
7. Well done! You can now install Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC with the BlueStacks App Player either by searching for Wrestling Revolution 3D app in the Google Play Store app or by using the apk file.
You can easily install Wrestling Revolution 3D for PC by using the apk file if you cannot find the app on the Google Play Store, by simply clicking on the apk file. BlueStacks emulator will install the app. You might also go through above same process even if you choose to select Andy for PC or you wish to pick free download and install Wrestling Revolution 3D for MAC.