Sonic Dash For PC
About Sonic Dash For PC
Free Download Sonic Dash for PC with our guide at BrowserCam. Though Sonic Dash app is developed for the Android mobile phone as well as iOS by Sega, you can also install Sonic Dash on PC for Windows. You’ll find some instructions that help you to download Sonic Dash for PC at the end of this post.
Sonic Dash is an endless runner game from Sega. Sonic is a hedgehog, who keeps running, and your objective is to help him avoid obstacles, enemies, falling off cliffs and at the same time collecting coins and power-ups. This is just like any other running game available out there, and nothing is quite unique about the game. It's all about swiping, jumping, rolling and dodging from your enemies, but at seemingly faster speeds.
The gameplay might be a bit tricky if you are too used to Temple Run or Subway Surfers, but the touch response is quick. Coins, power-ups and 3-lane course all sound too familiar though. There are no stages or levels and the only motivation seems to be to score better than your friends and climb to the top of the leaderboards.
Although the game is free to play, Sonic Dash tries to sell you stuff. Missing a jump immediately prompts you to spend some real cash through In-App purchases if you want to continue running from the point where you left off. There are a few optional challenges where you can collect red rings for revivals without spending any money, but it takes a lot of time and effort. If you are really glued to the game, you might be tempted to make these purchases.
Graphics and animations are decent, and gameplay is simple and straightforward. The game may be a bit difficult to master, mainly because it tries to sell you stuff quite aggressively. Sound effects are impressive, but they don't add much value to the addictive quotient of the game.
Gameplay is more or less boring especially if you have already played such games before. Sonic Dash heavily focuses on monetization. Although this is perfectly acceptable, the lack of uniqueness and variety doesn't convince the players easily to spend their hard earned money on such time-killer games.
Sonic Dash would have been a great game if the marketplace weren't already crowded by similar ones. It just lacks originality and therefore fails to excite people and compel them to spend loads of money on items which Sega wants to sell.
How to Download Sonic Dash for PC or MAC:
1. Begin by downloading BlueStacks Android emulator for PC.
2. Right after the installer is downloaded, double-click it to start the installation process.
3. During the installation process click on "Next" for the first couple of steps on the guided installer.
4. When you see "Install" on the screen, click on it to begin the final installation process and click on "Finish" once its finally done.
5. Open BlueStacks App player through the Windows start menu or from desktop shortcut.
6. Before you can actually install Sonic Dash for PC, you will need to link BlueStacks App Player with a Google account.
7. Finally, you will be taken to Google Play Store app which allows to search for Sonic Dash app through the search bar and install Sonic Dash for PC or Computer.
Even if you do not find the Sonic Dash app on the Play Store, you can still freely download the APK using the link on this page and install the app. If you ever plan to go with Andy for PC to freely download Sonic Dash for Mac, you can still go follow the exact same process.
Please click on below link to download Sonic Dash APKDownload Sonic Dash APK