About Kik For PC
Download Kik for PC at BrowserCam. Developed by Kik Interactive. the app for the Android and iOS. However, you can install Kik on your PC or MAC by using Android emulators. You will find important instructions at the end of this post.
Kik is a modern, cross-platform app for smartphones for instant messaging. Like the other messaging apps like WhatsApp and Line, you can use this app to communicate with your friends or start group conversations. Unlike most of the other messaging apps, you don't need a phone number to create an account. Signing up is a tad lengthy although it doesn't take much time to activate your account and get you going. Kik is quite similar to the other messaging apps in terms of features.
Nothing unique here. You can chat with your friends or a group. Adding new friends is a breeze by scanning their Kik Code. You can also join a public group and be a part of the ongoing conversation. You can also create a public group which anyone can join. There's a limit of 50 users for a public group.
You can send text, photos, GIFs, memes, sketches, stickers and emojis to anyone, as you would expect from a messaging app. You can video chat with your friends or in a group.
Kik has a large list of bots who can talk to you. Bots are categorized by topics. Most of the bots were stupid. I guess bots are still in their infancy. Found a few brands running promotions for their products. The only useful bots were from the "Lifestyle" category.
Third Party Content and Integrations
Kik offers third party apps and integrations where developers can add on various content types like Memes, Youtube Videos, sketches, search images and top sites. Although this is a cool feature, nothing available really stands out of the competition yet.
How to Download Kik for PC or MAC:
1. You can download BlueStacks App Player from the link available at the beginning of this post.
2. Once the download completes, open the installer to start the installation process.
3. The installer guides you through the process. You need to keep clicking "Next" few times.
4. On the final step, click the "Install" button on the screen, and the application will be installed in a few minutes.
5. Start BlueStacks App Player on your PC or MAC by clicking the application from the Applications list, or using the shortcut on your desktop.
6. If you are running the application for the first time, you will need to connect your Google account with the BlueStacks emulator.
7. Once setup, you can launch the Google Play store, search for Kik and start installing the app.
If you are not able to find Kik on the Play Store, you can directly download the APK from here and install it by clicking on the APK and open it via BlueStacks App Player, or you can use the "APK" feature on the application to choose and install the Kik APK.